Are even ridiculously goodlooking people average to someone?

Like is really goodlooking people ever told they look average and seen as average looking by some people?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some of the famous celebrities who are known to be attractive like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. For me they are average and I don't understand the hype about them. I am sure I have seen more attractive men and women than them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's always someone better at everything! Dinnertime will always be superior in some aspect, so just compare against your Yesterdays Self. be the best YOU

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, maybe. My sister does not find them as good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I don't consider Angelina Jolie as ridiculously good looking even though most people do. She is okay in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are average as everyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I would say so. Most celebrities that the majority of guys go crazy about seem very much "okay" to me. I'm also not into models whatsoever. On the other hand, I like girls (and female celebrities) that most guys don't find so special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yeah, physical attraction is pretty subjective. Simply the fact that folks can't agree on what is beautiful or make much headway in criteria most everyone can agree upon beyond symmetry should be a clear indicator of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, Beyonce to me is a ogre... Same with Jessica Lawrence and most girls guys like.

I don't find these celebs attractive at all, ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, some are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has preferences, so yes.

0|0
    0|0