Can you cry for no reason?

I have been crying a lot these past couple of days and I don't know why? There is no reason!!! How is this even possible? I'm I just trying to convince myself that everything is going well? Or is it physically/ emotionally possible?
Can't even blame it on the periods. I need this to stop!

Most Helpful Guy

• Existence isn't possible without reason, nothing can happen without a reason.

For every effect there is a cause, and identifying that cause requires understanding the effect.

To know why you are crying you need to study yourself, your habits, your thoughts, your environments. Isolate the negatives and remove them from your being if it is possible, and if it is not, then understand that the sadness is not necessary.

Fix what you can, and do not be concerned with the rest, that is how to be content in life.

• You took the words from my mind. I know what I need to say, but can never form into words 🙄

• @Aristotle45 It's all from love for my fellow humans. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Its definitely possible. You're probably just finally letting out emotions you've been holding in for awhile. Did you suddenly become comfortable in a new place, or finally get over something? When traumatic events occur in our lives, it can put up an emotional block. Once that block is removed, you feel free and can let your emotions flow as they please causing you to cry a lot. (Been there, done that) Has anything like that happened?

What Guys Said 10

• If you're under a lot of stress that can do it, so can sadness did you have a beloved retaliative die recently? sometimes being reminded of them can trigger such things.

And sometimes your eyes water up and you'll have like one tear that comes out while you're laying in bed or something not sure why it happens but it happens from time to time without rhyme or reason.

• I wish i could make those tears go away, you dont ever deserve to cry my sweetheart <3
    whatever it is, i will always be here for you. i wish i could really be there for you, and hold you while you cry, and later, turn that sadness into happiness
    feel better my princess <3 :)

• I feel way better only by reading this and talking to you my love <3 <3 <3
      Thank you :) :*

• Some girls cry a lot! Literally all the time haha.

• nope, I can't even cry with a good reason. there are many things which give me quickly watery eyes but the only times I can remember where I have really cried were at the death of some of my pets... but that's it.

• my eyes water constantly if thats what you mean, but if i try to make myself cry
    i can if i blink a lot and think of something sad

• There must be a reason. It's possibly stress. You mentioned before that you have a stressful life with college going on and all.

• Yes I'm an actor

• ohhh this makes me sad :/ are you allright? did something happen

• Not much of a crier

• This is why women are from Venus and men are from Mars. I speak Venetian.

What Girls Said 10

• yes this is possible. it happens and I'm sorry to hear ur going through that love *hugs*
    the main explanation i can offer is that this happens more among people who hold in their emotions, or people who dont take enough time to just let themselves cry for a bit. sometimes it'll just come rushing out and the heart feels really heavy and burdened. cry it out and you will feel better <3

• There is always a reason. Take a long breath and shake your head a little. The demons will stop.

• Is it stress? Med is hell
    Do you miss your family? Or did they move in with you?
    Lonely?
    Just very tired and want some kind of release?
    Hormones playing?
    There is always a reason
    Hope you ll feel better soon ❤

• Yeah since I wanna be an actress XD

• I believe that there is always reason for sadness/tears. You probably don't understand the issue now. I've been there... but you have to dig deep about the things that actually affect. You probably aren't in touch with your emotions as much as you sh

• should be. I say that you should keep a journal and document your activities and personal thoughts. You'll eventually figure out what is bothering you.

• Yes, you can

• It's because of your menstrual cycle. I can make myself cry if I think about my parents being dead

• I have those days too! But it usually ends in a couple of days. I cry for no reason and then I feel selfish for crying for no reason because there are so many other people in the world that have a WAY harder life than me. Then I just start crying more. Thats how it usually goes for me.

• You need to be more connected to your spiritual side. Try to pray.

• Yes it's possible, sometimes you just become emotionally worn out and just need to cry for a bit.