Recently a man (in the UK I believe) was publicly called out by a woman he flirted with online on a professional website. A few people called her a 'feminazi" while feminists argued that she was right to do so. I saw a few people say that he had only himself to blame as the woman was a feminist writer who had written many books on the subject and so was obviously going to be quick to take offense at anything he'd say.
So, would you flirt with a feminist writer?
If you're attracted to women, think of a female feminist and if you're attracted to men, just ask yourself if you'd flirt with an openly feminist male?
- Yes of course. In fact I'd be more likely to flirt with a feminist.47% (7)3% (1)16% (8)Vote
- Yes, why not?27% (4)11% (4)16% (8)Vote
- Yes but I'd be more cautious than if it was a non feminist.7% (1)6% (2)6% (3)Vote
- No I wouldn't as she'd be impossible to speak to.7% (1)31% (11)24% (12)Vote
- No I wouldn't because feminists are brain eating Martians that drink the tears of children. Or something.7% (1)43% (15)32% (16)Vote
- None above.5% (1)6% (2)6% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Professional websites are for PROFESSIONAL behavior. Not flirting.
There's lots of places where people are open to flirting: Social media, forums, clubs, casual social situations, etc... So, if I actually managed to find a male feminist, I wouldn't mind flirting with him in appropriate settings as long as we were both comfortable.3