Did you know weed kills you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing I'm still alive

Most Helpful Guy

• No but it does kill innocent Mexican people and countless many more people from across Central and South America, but it doesn't matter to many Americans does it? They're just illegals and brown people, so they are automatically not important.

This whole "weed hasn't killed anyone" is a load of misinformed ignorance from white middle class idiots from the USA. Ignorance is their currency.

• ... So you're actually saying weed kills people?

• The illegal drugs trade in Mexico has killed tens of thousands of people over the last nine years, the cartels deal primarily in cannabis and cocaine. I find this notion that cannabis and its illegitimate trade is somehow disconnected from the rest of the narcotics industry to be very misguided notion. People who smoke marijuana have little or no idea the immense damage that has on the innocent people and the communities in which it is cultivated which is one of the main reasons I want to see the entire Western world decriminalize and legalize all narcotics, so that people living in countries like Mexico aren't needlessly dying at the hands of ruthless criminals who are hell bent on making money at whatever the cost.

What Girls Said 7

• Did you know living can kill you?

• No it doesn't.

Name on instance where cause of death has been named as marijuana...

• Never heard of weed killing someone. Weed is natural. Alcohol kills people, weed cures people.

• Hey, so does stupidity.

• does anyone here understand the definition of troll?

• Did you know anything remotely dangerous has risks and can kill you too? Opportunity costs.

• Chocking on your own spit can kill you too

What Guys Said 9

• Way to start a debate.

Cars and alcohol also kill you, but 99% of adults use both of these 'death traps' on a regular basis. So I'm not actually sure what your argument is or it certainly looks like your point is redundant.

Actually just to make it clear, there has never been a death from marijuana. Ever. In fact 7 people die every year from table salt and 3500 die from horse riding accidents.

• So can sex but I'm not stopping that

• Did you know that as soon as you're born, you're dying?

• Drug deal gone wrong?

• In the end everything kills you. Weed does not kill you as surely as tobacco or alcohol addiction.

• We're all born to die.

• what doesn't anymore

• knowing and willing to quit are two different things though

• NO, but I know alcohol does, having seen it many times.