When is the perfect age to die?

I mean, yeah anyone can die at anytime in their life and death doesn't care whether you're a child or an old granny.
But what would be the most 'perfect' age to die? (If we could choose when we want to die)
When 'Life's Fun Days' are over in your opinion?
30?
40?
50?
More?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL - the "perfect" age depends upon HOW MUCH you have actually LIVED your life. I know guys who sailed around the world... visited a hundred countries... did everything possible in life... milked every day of it... and then die when their 40. Not a sad thing to me.

I know other people who die when they're 80 and it's sad - because they NEVER did anything with their life.

I could die tomorrow - it would not be a tragedy. I have lived more life than 90% of the people who lived to their 90's.

I mean, I DO NOT want to die tomorrow - because I'm still out there living life... traveling around the world - seeing things. But if the "Old Man" upstairs called me in from the playground tomorrow... I'd be like... "damn I wanted to play some more but, yeah - it's good... I'll come inside now!"

LOL

• I think the same way, it's better to live a 'crazy' life and die young rather than live a 'boring' life and die slowly... Slowly.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is a "perfect" age to die. I mean, I would want to complete my life goals and have fun, but I wouldn't want to suffer for a long period of time either. I don't know what will happen in 20, 30, 40 years or more. I might be healthy and active well up into my 80s, so I wouldn't want to die then. I might be in some terrible accident in my 30s and that ruins the rest of my life. I do not think age is what is to focus on, but more so than you have enjoyed your life overall.

What Guys Said 16

• 50 is not that old if you take care of you body. Hell with a good diet, regular visits to the doctor and some exercise you cal live a happy life of yelling at kids on your lawn well into your 80s. Personally I am going to get "DNR" tattooed to my chest if I make it to 60. If I make it to 75 I am going to to wrestle with an alagator... Coolest obituary column ever!

• 16. You're overdue already.

• It could happen when one feels he lived enough things and situations and his 'work is done' and he is old enough to decide "It has been good and enough, but too extenuating now": I expect that between 80 and 90 for me. ( judging by the last weeks of a few people I knew.)

• 72-75 seems fine.

• I don't think there exist that perfect age. but if I have experienced everything in life I wanted to do then I'll accept death whenever it comes to get me. but I'm sure that will be definitely a lot higher than 50.

• I think life kinda.. 'Stops' after 40+

• I'd rather shave my head then find my prince :P

• not so sure about that :P

• Whenever it's better for me to die, let me die then. Age has nothing to do with it.

• NEVER! HAHAHAHAHAH!

• Never.

I wanna be a vampire :D

• The age of 80. On my bed. With a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.

• Realistically, twelve. All goes downhill after that.

• 18 is the best age.

• I want to reach the 22nd century

• That's upto God!

Hahaha haha haha hahaha ha!

• whenever u realize that u'll never be rich and famous.

• 83 I think

• when you are repented and ready to meet your creator.

What Girls Said 5

• nah i don't think there's a "perfect age" to die... people die everyday.. and sometimes death can be unexpected

• For me it would be 110 👏

• I'd like to be around 90.

• When I feel like it. :/

• About 80 I believe...