Girls, On reaching 40, would you rather be viewed as a success as a wife/mother, or a career woman ( you cannot choose both )?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have to pick one, then the career one. I'd like to be recognized as a successful teacher who has made a difference in a child's life. The problem with that is it makes it seem like I won't care about success with my family. I care about both and I want to be seen as successful on both fronts, not just one over the other.

What Girls Said 5

• I would rather have a successful career. This doesn't mean I'm single, just that I'm unmarried.

• It depends on what one would be more important to me. Probably a mother or wife though :) just a successful relationship :)

• I think a lot of women seem to want to set up careers then start having kids at around 40. Without realising the difficulty that goes with this

• Well since I can't bare children I'm going for a career.

• Can I choose neither? I want to be viewed as a nice person; someone who helps people and stands up for causes that matter.

• Wife or mother.
    I want to make my husband happy.❤