Why are some guys so interested in knowing a girl's bra size?

Why are some guys so interested in knowing a girl's bra size?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Either so he can buy her sexy ones like Southernman1 said, or so he can casually try to bring up her boobs as a topic, so things can get sexual.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Why do girls talk to me about their boobs all the time?, im more curious about that. In either case I never asked about a girls bra size. Hell, I think I remember reading somewhere that like 50% of all women wear a wrong bra size, so what good does that even do?, lol

0|0
    0|0
    • either you're that hot or you're just being friend zoned xD

• Show All
    • thanks bro! you too

• I have no idea, bra sizes mean nothing to me its just numbers :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Because not all bras are made equally. For example some bras have more cushion making her boobs bigger than they actually are. So I'm assuming if you know the number, you get a real idea of what they really are.

by the way I'm a nipple guy, don't care about size of boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I can buy her more sexy ones 0_0. Too weird?

3|0
    0|0
    • No it isn't weird. My girlfriend feels sexy when she wears something that I picked for her.

• I prefer the hand to breast method... much better way to tell, however it sometimes ends up in a rosy cheek and I am not talkin my butt!

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I wonder what you're talking bout

• Show All
    • ohhh haha thanks for explaining

• No prob... that is what I meant by my butt would not be the cheek rosy from the smack... it would likely be my face! :P

• Guys love stats. Guys also love boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's hot

(filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • because i like big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not... couldn't care less, actually.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They're to do with boobs. Generally, guys are interested in all things to do with boobs.

1|1
    0|0
  • cause they're desperate af.
    oh and also want to brag bout it

2|0
    0|0
    • Want to brag about my bra size?

• yeah like if you date them. they'll be like 'my chick is ___ cup. she hot' and stuff like that. or just be like 'i slept with that chick and she got boobs' I don't know stuff like that

• oh ok I see

• Guys are weiiiird -wrinkles nose-

1|0
    0|0
  • cuzz they like em big boobies tho justt sayingg :p

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just morbid fascination.

1|0
    0|0