Electric shock through my body?

Most of the time this doesn't happen to me but when this one guy touched me, it was like an electric shock through my body and I pulled back really quickly. Why dpes this happen with him but not with other guys?

Electric shock probably isn't the best word. I just didn't know how else to describe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of electric shock? Cold and slow and jittery or static and quick?

• static and quick since we both pulled away pretty quickly

• Electrons travelled up one of or both of your bodies and sent a current through his finger and went through u, through your feet, and into the floor.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried that with one guy, which is weird because I didn't even know I liked him. It can happen at random times, and you can feel the powerful electric shock though your whole body from the slightest touch of fingers with one guy, where with others he can be in your pants and you don't feel a thing.

• Unless you're talking about a literal electric shock like when you touch a fence, or certain car doors and stuff. Then it's just an electric charge.

What Guys Said 5

• his body is probably containing a lot of electric static that he needs to discharge.

• were you guys walkin on carpets or rugs? =D

• probably only happens w/ him cuz he lives in a house w/ a carpet? or whereever you see him.

• Tall, dark and VERY handsome?

• static electricity. Some people's body has a lower resistance to electricity than others this is a proven fact. This guy might be a walking superconductor! Or he is just dragging his feet across carpets until he is charged up good and playing a pretty funny prank on you that I now want to try with someone!!!

• You have a huge crush on him.

What Girls Said 9

• Because he's Thor? Are you being literal?

• I get shocks all the time. Some are just more charged or it's the fabric of clothing they wear. My daughter was constantly shocking me lol especially on hot days

• tell him to get rubber soled shoes.

• Omg I fucken hate it when that happens.

I become like that dude in winter. So I end up acting scared of metal doors and other things like that. So when I have to touch anything metal. I end up being hesitant and then just slap it to get it over with. :D

• (He's the Flash)

• Could be a soulmate

• he's your destiny. lol jk... I don't know maybe your body didn't like it

• it can be the best feeling...

• If one of you has dry skin and doesn't use lotion, it happens.