Are you a feminine man, masculine woman, masculine man, feminine woman, etc…?

Like, would u say your personality, attitude and interests are feminine or masculine?

I'm mostly masculine but once I'm on here I sometimes embrace my feminine side with the fashion and all!

• Masculine
  • Feminine
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of masculine. I'm athletic, love sports and I love doing "handy man" things. I also hate clothes shopping. Haha... I love cats though, so that's my feminine side

Most Helpful Guy

• im a mix of both, physically I have some feminine features just due to genetics, but im mostly a masculine guy, i like outdoors stuff, sports, traveling, going on adventures, almost a black belt in karate. But I do like to cook for women every now and then and im not really into the getting bulked up thing, I like to be slim but at least have some muscle. And I don't believe in this whole alpha vs beta male crap, I could have characteristics of an alpha (ambition, confidence, sophistication, competitive drive), but I wouldn't brag about it

What Girls Said 31

• Well I'm kind of both some times? When I was growing up I was always with my older brother and his friends and we always did such "guy" stuff together, such as play computer games, paint balling, playing with cars... I enjoyed it a lot but I always kind of kept my femininity, I'd always bring my mini hand bag with me, wear cute pretty dresses, and always wanted to look like a princess... I was a tomboy and a princess all at once I guess? Even today I do like to do crazy things most guys like to do like driving on a four wheeler, action movies, still a gamer, so and so, but at the same time I'm crazy about fashion, getting my nails done, make up, shopping and all that "girly" stuff...

• i believe I'm feminine by appearance, and a 50-50 in personality.
    i think it's wonderful for a person to acknowledge the different parts of themselves and it's totally ok to be a mix =]

• Good answer here too lol

• it's not a sad thing to have eyes for one =] @tdieseler if ur serious about them of course.

• I'll explain if you pm me ma'am.

• I say, I'm a woman with varied interests. A lot of my interests are gender neutral ex) reading.
    I'm not a huge sports fan. But I do enjoy watching the Olympics and swimming.
    Things that interest include books, cooking, make up, science, and so on.
    I would think if my interests were split down the middle between the traditionally feminine (make up, clothes) and traditionally male interests (sports, action movies, guns), I would be more feminine than masculine.

• I have been told my mentality and demeanor is more "male" before, but I feel I'm smack dead in the middle. Perhaps a little more masculine side because my humor is vulgar and some girls seem to think that isn't feminine.

• I'm definitely not a girly-girl, but as masculine as I may be, I'm still obviously feminine. I wear dresses for special occasions and I wear a pretty cross necklace and I sometimes wear earrings. Although, I wear a big plastic digital watch, I generally get along better with males, my closest friends are guys and I have just about everything in common with them, and just all together seem to have the mindset of a guy rather than a girl. When I say I'm one of the guys, I mean it, I'm not "one-o-the-guys."

• I like dressing up and acting girly sometimes but more often than not I'd rather be playing sports, rolling around in the dirt, or out drinking with the guys. I've had several guys tell me straight up that I'm more of a man than a number of actual men they know and that's something that I'm strangely proud of.

• I can be a tom boy one day and the next really girly.
    I enjoy sweat pants, large hoodies and playing basketball.
    I also enjoy wearing nice clothes and wearing a little make up.
    My personality is really childish and girly.
    My attitude is really masculine lol and my interests can be both.

• This came from a personality test I took (Briggs-Meyers) and I think it sums me up quite well in this regard:

"ISTP women are especially rare, and the typical gender roles that society tends to expect can be a poor fit"

• I'm honestly not sure. I guess I'm more like a tomboy. Though I can still dress like a girl and be overly emotional.

This is going to sound silly as hell. For some reason when I play video games I love my character to have big boobs. It makes me feel strong and manly even though I don't look it. Again i'm weird. :D

• I think I'm pretty feminine. I love clothes and looking really cute and girly. But at the same time, I really enjoy video games and say some pretty un-feminine things while playing.

• lul

What games?

• Try it! Very scenic and great campaign! BUT WARNING! ONLY HALO WITHOUT MASTERCHIEF! Noble Six instead!

• :D I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

• I think some of my choices in clothing are 50/50. I like to wear motorbike jerseys and I find men's jerseys more appealing and nicer then female ones. Men's hoodies are VERY comfy. Personality wise? I'm all feminine when it comes to that.

• I'm both I guess. It sort of depends. I like dressing up and looking pretty for special occasions, and I clean up well, but I lack in the general self-maintenance area (I don't get manicures/pedicures, I wear like the same three outfits over and over again, etc.). I also like video games, technology and some math/science. I like shopping too (I could spend hours at Bath & Body Works if I could).

Overall, I think I'm a mixture of both. Appearance-wise, I am pretty feminine.

• I wouldn't say I'm entirely feminine nor a masculine woman not even in between.. I dunno what I am :o

• I would say I'm both. I'm kinda masculine and feminine. As a bisexual, I would like to be the active in the relationship

• Masculine woman. Lots of stuff are very masculine. Might not appear here.

• I'm an alpha male.

• everyone has a mix of many traits

• I'm I'd say I don't perceive myself as feminine but other see me as super feminine chick which is weird. Most people that know me say I'm feminine but my masculinity comes from being more logical and straightforward/blunt, my male friends call me an asshole... sooo yep

• Lol, I'm kinda both. I have a feminine build, but I kind of have a masculine personality.

• I don't give a shit. I'm both. I'm neither.

• feminine woman

• Feminine woman. I'd still paint some mustache/beard on my face on Halloween. Maybe that's my masculine side. xD

• my personality and attitude are more feminine.

my interest are a mix of masculine and feminine. i say that because the line of work i've been studying for is inherently masculine but my interest outside of that are more feminine.

• I would say looks wise I'm very feminine and mind wise masculine. I like cars and science and math and solving problems, and dirt and everything that is not girly...

• you like math? yeah right.

• In the assumption that you are aiming for one of the more lucrative careers in the finance industry, and also using the evidence you provided of the "extra" math courses you have elected to take, it is not so far-fetched for me to presume that you are perhaps aiming for a position similar to a Quantitative Analyst, or less-ambitiously as an Actuary?

• @YesPleaseThankYou actuary isn't anything I had in mind, more forensics and analysis.

• leaning on the manly side lol

• I don't know and I honestly can't be bothered to care..

• I am a feminine woman

• I'm a mostly feminine woman with a tomboy side to me

• I have moments of both.

• I rarely feel especially gendered at all.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 32

• Im a masculine man with an understanding for a feminine woman. It really doesn't get any better than that.

• I'm not exactly sure what I am lol

• You're awesome :D

• Yay! XD
      I remember when i just joined gag that i asked a question about humour/witty things and someone told you were the master of it haha, i agree with him/her

• Maybe u r my groom. 😉

• 0|1
  • I'm not masculine and I'm not feminine.

I'm male. That's it.

• ... I don't know. A Gentleman?
    I'm not really sure what qualifies as masculine and femenine in this day and age. The lines have blurred as they always do with changes in social dynamics.

• I'm rather feminine for a guy; I take my own sweet time in the morning and when I shower (30mins in the shower is normal for me), and when I'm eating as well. I'm very soft-spoken and I treat myself and things around me very gently.

I also like female apparel; cute hairclips, mini-dresses, high-Denier tights and Mary Janes ^_^

• I'm more of a feminine man that's why girls really don't get attracted to me but sometimes I tend to be masculine. Overthinking, over analysing, worryful and fond of taking cleansers is one of my feminine traits. I'm decisive, fond of cars and computer stuff.

• masculine man a leader

• I'm a dude man.

• I <3 testosterone

• on the oustside I look feminent but in the inside Im masculine.

• Masculine with a delicate touch that is sometimes seen as feminine.

• I'm the kind of masculine that doesn't try overly hard to be masculine. I don't care about sports or most things, but I am a man who loves meat and potatoes and likes to keep most things simple lol

• I'm definitely a balance. I'm well rounded when it comes to gender stereotypes lol

• I'm a masculine man as much as any other.

• I'm a masculine woman

• I would be surprised if people thought i was a manly man. I don't really ever pay attention to that sort of stuff. Im just me lol

• Eh I'm whatever i am. I don't know. I don't like boundaries.

• U don't like being defined?

• I don't mind other people defining me, it's no big deal. And i don't mind using simple words myself to save time. I just don't really care about them because they don't really work perfectly. And even if i find one, I've gone my whole life without knowing it and I'd presumably have to educate everyone on it and be annoying.

Playing along while not really trying to toe the boundaries is just easier.

• feminine man i guess

• There is no such thing as a masculine or feminine characteristic. If a guy spends hours behind a mirror putting on makeup, that is masculine, because he is a man.

• I am a duck.

• More feminine than masculain, it would seem... 😕

• Pretty masculine, yet sensitive when I need to be. A semi-stoic, yet easily humorous man.

• Masculine. If I need to get in touch with my feminine side, I have sex with my wife.

• I don't know. I don't care

• I am myself. Stereotypical masculine or feminine personality traits, not so much.

• I reckon I'm pretty masculine, but I'd need a chart to graph out all of my traits.

• I'd say im fairly manly but i do get my eyebrows waxed, i get a savage mono-brow

• I'm rather Bryonic

• More masculine like 80%, 20% feminine

• More from Guys
    2