What was the best birthday you ever had?

mine was my 18th i had just graduated from high school the week before so i was on my graduation vacation. My family went to Gold Beach, Oregon i got a car and i ate homemade clam chowder while listening to the sound of the ocean.

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• All of em are the seam partying alone at home :(

1|0
    0|0
    • well thats depressing. Do you at least buy yourself you have wanted for a while but was out of your budget? or have a cheat day and eat any and all fattening foods?

• Yeah that's what I do 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• My 18th birthday as well! I had TWO surprise parties that day! It was insane. After that, I was afraid to go home for fear that there would be people there screaming "SURPRISE!" at me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• When I was... 7 I think.
    Had the proper deal and only proper deal at McDonald's lol
    Don't quite remember what happened but I never had a McDonald's birthday party again. Doh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have celebrated mine only with my immediate family insofar. Haven't really ever had a birthday party. -__-

1|0
    0|0
  • my 6th

had 2 huge piñatas, water slide, carne asada, tortillas, chirmol, lemonade, kool-aid, orchata and a bunch of friends and family came

and i got the traditional cake (14+ years and running)
    oh god...
    http://i60.tinypic.com/20rmols.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say my 25th. I traveled to Nashville. I also went skydiving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that's a good 18th b'day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't remember them to be honest, I remember I walked in on my cousins friend while she was standing there naked one birthday, so maybe that one.

Later on she said well I guess you get two birthday presents from me then. I said can I just have the one twice? She blushed punched me in the arm and yelled no ya perv.

That was a good day for a 14 year old. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get a car until Chaunkah of 2010ish, not my birthday, so, you're spoiled. My best birthday ever was probably my 18th or my 21st, I was thrown a surprise party for my 18th (something I don't even think I've ever had) andddd for my 21st, well, I think everyone knows what happens for 21, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had a birthday party ;(

My family was poor as hell

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Can't recall any extraordinary birthdays.
    But then again, I haven't celebrated them in like 6 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a good bday in my entire life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it's pretty shit but woke up to my family singing, got presents, ate breakfast which consisted of toast, that lasted about 45-60 mins and then my birthday was sorta over

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was 22 and it was before coming to Germany <3

1|0
    0|0
  • my best birthday I think was when I went to Disney to see the animals I think in animal kingdom and I liked seeing the animals

1|0
    0|0
  • It was at Friday's (restaurant) celebrating my 26th bday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my tenth, not the actual day, but the birthday party I had 6 months later (slight delay lol). At the house we lived in the time we'd just finished building an indoor swimming pool with a jet to make a tide and a balcony you could jump off into the pool, it was really cool. I was allowed to invite all the girls from my class (there were about 17 of us), and we had a chocolate fountain, and we all wore hula skirts, and we had a piñata, and the first CDs I ever chose myself playing, and then I got to have a sleepover with my 3 best friends. Awesomeness :D

1|0
    0|0