What do you do, when your entire life is more fucked than anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try an hit reset by acknowledging everything wrong and plan how you're gonna handle it. See your situation as the bottom and start climbing up slowly and steadily, celebrating the little milestones and successes to keep you moral up and to build ya confidence. Don't forget to learn from it along the way so you'll get wiser and so ya don't fuck up some more

What Guys Said 3

• Simply put, I laugh. I laugh and I laugh and I think to myself, "That's life, and I just have to deal with it." Yeah I have my depressed moments where I question everything like my purpose or if there is a point to life, but there is always a reason to keep trying in life and move on past everything. Life can hit you hard, but you can always keep moving. It's important not to stop and linger on things. Things may be s*** at the moment but if you try to make the right decisions, things will work out.

• Think about how good a bullet pressing against my skull would feel

• what happened?

What Girls Said 1

• You sit back take a breath and make a list of goals. Big or small. Then you take steps to them. Be in changing your diet, starting a course, learning to swim, as you accomplish one aim higher each time. But decide what it is you really want and appreciate all you have