What's the most violent/gory video game out there?

I'm interested in trying out some.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mortal Kombat has always been known for being excessively bloody. Man hunt is an older one but if you can find it you get to murder the shit out of people in pretty nasty ways. Bethesda is working on a new Doom game that looks promising…

What Guys Said 8

• You see, this is what's wrong with modern video games (one of many things actually). I mean, I'm not against violence/gore in games, but when people choose to play a game because of it's violence/gore, and not because it's actually *good*, that just encourages developers to focus on that instead of the things that matter (ie. gameplay).

Anyway, the most violent and gory game is obviously Lemmings - those poor little guys get killed in every way imaginable.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Amiga_Lemmings.png

... Or there's Dreamweb:
    www.untoldentertainment.com/.../dreamWeb.jpg
    www.hardcoregaming101.net/.../...web-uncensor1.png

• 0|0
  • Rigth now the most violent and politically incorrect game in the market is Hatred, it has been censored in some contries and there was a movement to stop it's development (the game was launched anyways), haven't played it and i don't know if i have the gut to do it.

• Of course any Mortal Kombat game but the God of war series too :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqrs3dv-TAM

• minecraft 😱

• Mortal Kombat X of course.

• Probably Manhunt. I played the first one back when I was a kid lol.

• my little pony 3: return of the pink pony

What Girls Said 1