How often do you pray to the RNG god?

Random Number God For those who don't know it is a sacred god for video gamers.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RandomNumberGod

Sadly the rng god has no smiled upon me and the other people I play with to get the items we need. :'(

How often do you pray to the RNG god?

• Every mission I go on
  • I keep forgetting to do that and pay the price :(
  • fuck him I keep getting shit :'(
  • never heard of it before.
Sadly the RNG god is not smiling upon me and my boyfriend when getting this nova prime systems. Though I just learned the drop rate for it is 4-5%. :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• He is my lord and savior. I pray to him before I go to bed every night so that I'll get my drops. SPARE ME THE BAD DROP RATES!

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean RNGesus? LOL...
    Only whenever I down a boss in a raid (or dungeon or strike, etc.) that's "supposed" to drop an item/gear I need :P

• I wasn't sure if I should have put a picture of that. Didn't want to end up having an angry mob coming after me for it. :D

• Nah... I wouldn't worry about it ;)

What Guys Said 8

• i don't pray to the RNG god, i play the RNG god.
    If you rely on luck in rng, then you're playing wrong.

However, i pray to win the silicone lottery.

• for those of you not knowing what the silicone lottery is; when you buy a pc part there's slight changes in the production. Like the silicone mix might be tiny bits different and such.
      This doesn't matter much when just usign regular computer parts, but when overclocking (kinda like tuning your car) it matters a lot. It is the difference between a bad overclock and an amazing one.

And there's litterally no way to determine if you get a good or a bad part until you've tested it.

• I hate that son of a well you know the last part lol if you've ever played destiny during the beginning then you know the anguish of the cryptark, and the urge to toss him off the tower -_-.

• YES! I can so relate!
      And when I see a legendary engram only to be decrypted into something that I already have (or gotten many times over)... /Dismantle

• Yep yep...
      I still remember that Loot Cave. Spent many good hours there... (until Bungie decided to patch it!)

• @Miss_Behave yup it was the social spot before social spots it out did the tower and that was the main area lmao.

• I've never heard of it :O and I am about as nerdy in games as they come

• Voted "every mission I go on", just because even though I don't RNG pokémon myself, dat 6 IV Ditto has done wonders in the Day-care ;)

• I don't pray to the RNG god, I only pray to the Christian god :D. *Waits quietly for downvotes*.

• I must have done something wrong because he hates me :'(

• I never prayed to him, maybe that's why I can't get to Challenger in League of Legends.

• There is only one god

His name is Gabe and in GabeN we trust!

What Girls Said 1

• I have no clue what that is. Please explain more.

• It's just something people say in video games. It's actually the "random number generator."So meaning if your wanting to get a really good item depending on system. It will decided if your going to be lucky or not. So people now say they will pray to the rng gods to let them have good fortune while hunting for the items they need.