How to stop depending on someone else?

I've hit my limit. I don't know what to do because I always feel like shit and I'm gonna end up killing myself if this doesn't change.

I think I've been depressed for years but it keeps getting worse and a huge part of that is that my happiness depends too much on others and now that my ex and I broke up, I feel like I really can't do this any more. That's the last thing I needed.

I feel like shit and I don't even have anyone I can talk to about this.

lmao I'm alone even on here

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hunny, you just gotta keep on going. I know life gets shit most of the time, and it feels like taking your life will just solve it all, but trust me it doesn't. You'll just create a whole long chain event of problems for everyone else around you who will end up confused and depressed too.
    I've been depressed, still am, been suicidal, but not anymore. Go see a therapist, trust me it helps a lot. And talking about your problems seriously makes you feel better than keeping it all bottled inside, because you come to the realisation that you are not alone in these feelings, and also realise people do care for you more than you thought.
    And also, things do get better. I still get times when I feel extremely low but nowadays I seem to be having more happier days than sad and depressing days, which was really what I didn't expect at all when I was suicidal. I always though life was gonna get worse and worse. And although I have no plan of what I wanna do with my life, I just keep on going and see where it takes me.
    If you need someone to talk to then I'm there for you if you ever wanna pm me, I've been there at my worst point, many times, so I know what it's like, getting through it ain't easy but it ain't impossible.

• I can't afford a therapist :/
      Thank you tho! this helped

• Wow that's so true, you're right. I never thought about it that way but yeah I thought I was finally happy for a few months but then thigns got shitty again and everything you said happened.

Thank you so so much <3

• Any time hun ☺️❤️

What Guys Said 1

• I'm open to talk to. If you wait like at least 10 hours cause I need to sleep and +10* hours and then I am really rdy to help.
    A message is cool not that gag flags me for suicidal jokes again

What Girls Said 1

• i know its the worst when you on your own cannot cope so well and then you find someone you could depend on and it is over. then what do you do? you mourn for a while. it will be hard but just keep remembering that at some point you will get the sadness out of your system. though it seems like shit now.