Do you ever feel like the net is twisting you?

Making you think or feel in an unhealthy way?

Stopping you from leading the life you should?

Do you ever take a break from the net?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be on the web and on GAG more than I am today. Now it's like an hour per day on GAG, and sometimes a day off.
    But yes indeed, and many have said the same, we're different people on here :o

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually use the net for work and study, I don't think its interfering with my life, I have more concerns of the excessive checking and use of my phone lol.

What Guys Said 10

• I think I get plenty of breaks from the net on a daily basis from all the other activities in my life.

• All media is full of bullshit and lies to get you thinking and feeling a certain way. Usually to support a ruling class or policy. You honestly think the middle East is full of barbarians who chop off heads and rape kids and blow themselves up? It's propaganda. Your being brainwashed by the tv and newspapers and the net is very rapidly being censored too. Trouble is most people take everything they see on tv and read in papers as gospel truth. Look up subliminals. Big corporations hire top psychologists to engineer adverts to talk to your subconscious, which you have no control over but which dictates how you behave, so they can enslave you to their products and points of view. It's slavery. The biggest crime in human history is happening right under your nose right now and everybody is too apathetic to even bother looking for it. The only things that matter in the world now is what people see on their tvs. As soon as it's gone it's not a problem any more. White men are being potrayed in all sorts of media as inferior to every other ethnicity and it's targeted to white women who are most subseptible to it. It's cloak and dagger genocide. Cowards in the shadows using proxy to eliminate a race. This is factual. There's thousands of sources out there. There's monsters in the shadows. Far too many

• The internet can make people never want to date or have sex with anyone ever again, there is way more pessimism posted about dating and sex than optimism!

This is why it is good to unplug here and there. :-D

• Oh no, it's either this or a psych ward. blurbrain.com/.../farnsworth-crazy.gif

• It's not the net that bothers me

It's the things that the net reveals about other real human beings that bother me

• What net I'm not a fish?

• I had to take a break from GAG for that reason.

• Nope desensitised to everything thankfully.

• You know--I really, really should.

• It is a time waster. I disconnect most of the day to focus on actual life.

What Girls Said 2

• Other then spending waaaayyy to much time here it hasn't really affected my life a great deal.

• i try not to expose myself to negative things