HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK - Halloween SURVEY (AUSTRALIAN AND American USERS PREFERRED)?

HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK - Halloween SURVEY (AUSTRALIAN AND American USERS PREFERRED)

Please leave your answers with your age and country/state of origin.

I need to do a survey on Halloween for TAFE. If it's no trouble could you's answer a few questions for me? Just know that I will be 'quoting' you and i'd really appreciate the help. :)

1. Do you enjoy Halloween? Why or why not?
2. Will you be celebrating Halloween this year? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Halloween should be celebrated more in Australia, or do you believe it should stay as an American tradition?
4. In your opinion, how old is too old for 'trick or treating'?
5. Do you think Halloween is just used as an excuse to party?
6. Are you planning on dressing up for Halloween? If yes, what as?
7. If you live in an area (not in America obiously) where people in your neighbourhood do choose to celebrate the holiday, do you feel pressured to do so aswell?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Do you enjoy Halloween? Why or why not?- No, it is American

2. Will you be celebrating Halloween this year? Why or why not?- No- as above

3. Do you think Halloween should be celebrated more in Australia, or do you believe it should stay as an American tradition? - NO

4. In your opinion, how old is too old for 'trick or treating'?- For kids./families

5. Do you think Halloween is just used as an excuse to party?- No

6. Are you planning on dressing up for Halloween? If yes, what as?- NO

7. If you live in an area (not in America obiously) where people in your neighbourhood do choose to celebrate the holiday, do you feel pressured to do so aswell?- No

• it appears you have a strong opinion. would you like to tell me about your dislike of Halloween in more detail?

• I would prefer celebreting aspects of cultures in our society- like Greek, Italian, lebanese, Asian etc etc

• fair enough.

thanks for answering :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Am from Australia (:

• No. Never celebrated it.

• Yeah, cause a friend is celebrating her birthday and the theme is Halloween.

• Anything is fine with me.

• You're never too old.

• Nah not really.

• A vampire.

• No.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Do you enjoy Halloween? never had the chance I thought it's always been an American thing

2. Will you be celebrating Halloween this year? . not really as I thought it's only an American thing

3. 3. Do you think Halloween should be celebrated more in Australia, or do you believe it should stay as an American tradition? I think it should be celebrated everywhere so anybody can enjoy the tradition.

4. In your opinion, how old is too old for 'trick or treating'? it doesn't matter if your a kid yourself doing it or are older you can still take your kids trick or treating and get enjoyment from seeing them happy or something like that :)

5. Do you think Halloween is just used as an excuse to party? No

6. Are you planning on dressing up for Halloween? not really haha

7. If you live in an area (not in America obviously) where people in your neighbourhood do choose to celebrate the holiday, do you feel pressured to do so aswell? I don't feel pressured

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Do you enjoy Halloween? Why or why not?
    Yes, because of costumes & free candy.

Yes, because free candy, costumes, and I'm going to a haunted house with friends.

It should be both.

There's no such thing.

For some yes, for other not as much because there are some religions who do other mess on it.

Kuro Neko (Black Cat)

7. If you live in an area (not in America obiously) where people in your neighbourhood do choose to celebrate the holiday, do you feel pressured to do so as well?
    No, not really. A person should be able to do w/e they want on Halloween.

I hate Halloween, never been a fan of it. Loathe the kids ringing the door bell and then giving lollies. It's annoying. That's why I just shut my gate.

No, but my mum is

If it started in America, it should stay in America.

I don't know, I would say 12 years old

I think it's just used to help the economy and an excuse to fatten up kids on junk food

No way

I'm in Australia. No one in my neighbourhood does it, but if they all of a sudden wanted to, they can count me out.

• 1. Yeah it's okay but it's more fun when your a kid. As an adult if your not invited to Halloween parties then it's just like every other day.

2. I'm not since I have nobody to celebrate it with

3. Doesn't really matter. If y'all want to celebrate it then go for it. Doesn't have to be an American thing.

4. Normally it's 12 years old. Though you could find a kid to lead around and use them as an excuse to do it. :D

5. Halloween is more of away for companies to make more money off candy. Though people always like a good reason to party, lol.

6. Nope since I have no reason or place to dress up for.