Low self esteem, what should I do?

I look confident in the outside, but I never dated because I feel so low and ugly about myself. A guy who was actually closed to me for 2 years said that he didn't know why he even liked me, because I'm not that pretty. and since then I never dated, and now I'm trying to open up, will meet a guy for first time after it happened. And I'm so scared, I haven't decided if I would go or not. How to stop feeling like this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• realise that this guy was a dick and he wasn't worth listening to...

What Guys Said 4

• That guy is full of himself. Just realize he is wrong and that there are millions of guys out there who would think you are attractive. Your self esteem should come from what you think about yourself. I know from playing football that every guy thinks he is the best at his position no matter what anyone else says. He might be wrong but he defiantly has the confidence to play his best. I know everyone has flaws but yours it not your looks. You are beautiful and you should really believe it.

• Hahah that guy sounds like a jerk
    Your eyes are cute af and you're very adorable 😍
    So just stop thinking like that 😊
    Ok?

• Don't say you're not pretty if you're not able to see what others see

You should just give it a go, meet a guy, talk and see what happens. It might not be the right one, but that helps you to find what you're looking for

• I don't know but your guy friend is a idiot. Just go out you'll never know until you do.

What Girls Said 0