On a scale of 1-10, how easy is it for you to trust someone?

1 is very easily and 10 is very hard/never. I have friends that could trust people very easily and I'm always worried that'd they be hurt someday.. and I have friends that don't trust people that easily, it takes time for them to trust someone. Personally, I'm a 10, I trust no one except myself. :/

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably an 8. I have some pretty big trust issues that I'm currently trying to work on. I used to trust very easily but after being hurt one too many times, this is the result.

What Guys Said 34

• I'd say, around 3 or 4. Trusting people easily is a kind of 'weakness' I have, but I'm also sensible enough to back off/withdraw immediately after I realise that I my trust in someone was a mistake.

• I say 2. I trust easily and qiuckly, and give a lot of trust, but as soon as you mess up you loose my trust just as fast. Basically, you're innocent until prove guilty, but if I find you to have broken my trust, good luck getting it back.

• Some people I trust on instinct because I have a good feeling about them and others by others I mean most people have to earn my trust just like I fully expect to earn theirs.

• I would say i am a 7...

Since i can "read" people quite well... I know when to trust...
    And why are you a 10?
    I get that you're scared of being hurt. And it good that you're protecting yourself...
    But have you never met anyone who seems trustworthy?

• I can't put my trust on anyone, just some major trust issues.

• at least you are protecting yourself.

You should meet nicer people...
      Trustworthy people.

• I would give myself 8 out 10.

• I'd say I'm like a three or a four. I trust fairly easily, but I also go by my gut instinct and if the alarm sounds then it takes a lot more convincing.

• I'd say that in general, I'd be a 5 or 6.

However, there are a few pieces of information where I would rate a 9 or 10. They are shared with few people, or no one. They are too valuable to share with anyone except for two exceptions, my best friends, and even then, there are a couple scraps of information even they will NEVER pry out of me.

• Nearly 8. All the time, people give up, people stop caring and the world still spins on, i simply know whats coming. But there have been times where I place trust in people, sometimes it works, but mainly for mature individuals.

• I'd be more like you, but I don't completely trust myself either.

I don't really think along the lines of trust, I'm more just reading the situation and going through it logically.

The possibility of failure is ever present, so to expect loyalty seems somewhat self delusional to me.

I can still relax around people without a sense of trust though, I just read the situation and determine the likelihood that they would harm me.

• Around 2-3. I am way too easily trusting, though usually I also have a good sense for judging people about how to be careful with and who not.

• These days, I would say a 1. It used to be probably 8 or 9, maybe even 10 back in my early days. But now, it's a 1.

• I give myself a 7. I very much trust people by default until they give me a reason not to.

• So many people do the opposite... NOT trusting people by default until they give a reason to trust them

• Eh maybe a 7-8... with not so important stuff I trust people quickly enough but as soon as it's something more serious I have a hard time. There is stuff I wouldn't even tell my best friend

• About a 7 maybe 8
    Working on the trust issues

• 8... After seeing stuff, hearing stuff, and finding stuff it's hard to trust someone
    There's only two people who I trust, and it's not even family

• I would say I am a 5... I meet it halfway, I am a little skeptical but also want to trust people.

• I'd say 9.5. Have never really been able to trust someone completely. I live a secret life like Batman... or Hannah Montana :P

• A 10, I'm extremely paranoid

• 8ish, I think

• I used to trust people easily but now I believe they will let me down eventually so I enjoy things while they last

• I go with a 9 sister, 1 went for people i like/ am interested in.

• Maybe a 5, depending on the people.

• it takes a little before i can fully trust someone. so i would say a 3 or 4

• 10 you can never completely trust anyone. Keep your guard up.

• I'd say 2. Unless you fuck with me from the start, I'll tell you my life story.

• I'd say eleven

• 10. I fully trust about three people.

• 10. Cause I'm dumb.

• I'd say about 9

• 8-9 its pretty hard for me to just TRUST people.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 24

• I'm a 10 definitely. Trust no one. Everytime I've ever trusted anyone as a kid it always ended badly. I learned quickly. I don't trust anyone. I don't have best friends, I've never had a boyfriend cause everytime a guy asks me out I think it's some kind of prank or something like the girl Carrie from the movie. I've got major trust issues. I tend to keep to myself. Most people don't give me a reason to trust them, but they give me lots of reasons to distrust them. Keeping a wall up is the best way to keep disappointment away. If you never put your trust in other people, they can never destroy it.

• I used to be way too trusting sometimes. I used to be a major people-pleaser who gave away stuff I liked if someone asked or even mentioned it. Just so many sad things, but now I honestly dgas what people think.

• 8. I trust. But I make sure I trust the right person. so he/she don't screw me over multiple times. I used to be that type of person who knows that their being taken advantage of but still let them. Because I always try to see the good in people. Unfortunately, 97% of them always disappoint me again and again. So you gotta be a hard arse sometimes.

• Basically, I trust everyone equally initially, and that trust builds on. But I never ever completely trust a person... so there's a limit there

• I'd say I am a 9/10

Depending on the people, of course

There is one that gets a 4 from me, maybe less lol

• Hmm, I'd say I'm around an 8. It takes me a while to trust someone fully.

• I would say a 8. I have been in dangerous situations and was reliant on myself. This doesn't prevent me to not socialise I am wary because a lot of people are really mean and there are some exceptions.

• I am 5. I trust people. But it takes time.

• 2/10
    Especially men

• I say a 4 out of 10, I don't trust people easily

• When i am with my family its so easy I can say 1 all the way! but when i move to a big city, live on my own, sadly you will learn stuff the hard way, learn about people the hard way. not just moving out i guess but also growing up.

• It dependsm on average 5

• Sometimes i trust easily 😞

• I used to be 1-2 but then I've got older and now I'm like 7-8

• Its hard to trust someone tbh

• Well, I'd say 1

• A nine, major trust issues.

• 6 or 7 maybe, but that comes from being failed and lied to a lot in my past

• It's not easy for me at all. I have really big trust issues because I have been fucked over by friends, and past exes, which has nearly pushed me to suicide. Because of this I would rate myself a 2 or a 1... You have to try really hard to gain my trust... 😢

• It's a 7. Not that easy, but not too hard either.

• Like an 8. Not that easy, I have trust issues and I'm working on it.

• 1. It's difficult for me to confide in someone.

• 0,5

filler

• like a bajillion. I rarely trust lol.