Help if you understand computers? ASAP?

My PC has no CD ROM option. It simply doesn't exist. It doesn't see my usb or any CDs I put in. I open ''Computer'' and it has no CD ROM option.

Problem solved

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you don't have a CDROM/DVDROM drive in your laptop then. Either does mine. Many newer models don't build those in to make them thinner.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're sure your computer has an actual physical place to put CD's (some lack that option), go to the website of the brand of whatever your computer is (Dell, Samsung, Acer, etc..) and download the latest driver for the CD-Rom. There's probably something wrong with the drive, corrupted file or something, so hopefully reinstalling will suffice.

What Guys Said 3

• so whats your question. i haven't had a cd rom in a comp in nearly a decade.

• Yeah, I agree with the others, sounds like you just don't have a cd rom drive. Did this JUST occur, or has it always been that way?

• Uh, you do have a CD drive right? Lol

• YES FOR FUCK'S SAKE I PUT A CD IN IT

• If it opens that means the power cable is plugged in but the SATA cable isn't.
      Open up the case and find out.

What Girls Said 0