On a scale to 1-100! How boring are you?

I think i'm 42.22 boring.. Something like that. I dont no one has ever told me that i'm boring..
Has anyone told you? You're boring?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Don't know but people tell me I'm fun because I am very sociable and a big extrovert 😁
    Maybe 5 and 10 when I am not in the mood.

• You're sociable and an extrovert? Good to know! But if you wanted to chat someone all day.. What would you two talk about?

• Do you live in Australia 😜?

• Haha that's cheating.. If you think you know me then go on hit the message button.

• I'm like... 10.21. I dont consider myself boring and i haven't been told so yet haha.

• Courage dear heart for that 10.21. What makes you an exciting person if you think you're not boring?

• Oh yeah I know a lot to the point where I was getting on your nerves and you BLOCKED ME :O

• im like 100 cause i have no life

• I think im boring to people im not myself with. so with them, 91% boring
    but with people im close with, 12% boring

What Guys Said 7

• I am a 60 on the boring meter

• why is that?

• What do you mean? Do you keep staring gag all day long?

• I don't have money to go out and do things, I don't like to party, and I have to live in the most boring college town ever

• 30/100 , I am pretty much fun / annoying to be around but seldom boring.

• You mean on a scale of 1.00 to 100.00 lol

• No clue I may seem boring on the surface to some people but I'm the kind of guy were you gotta put in the time and effort to get to know me and that's when you start to see the real me.

• Your question is boring.

• I know that's because I'm bored at the moment.

• I don't know. I suppose I'm very boring to everyone who I'm not good friends with.

• probably a 70... I can be quite boring :s