Could you go a day without your cell/mobile phone?

i am 'old', so remember life without them. And to be honest, find them impersonal, invasive and obnoxious and do everything to avoid them

Most Helpful Guy

• I have gone years without a cell already and Its still that way

What Girls Said 5

• Yup... As long as I can have an mp3 then, I'd be fine. =)

• If I'm at home, probably it'll be a little tough but I'll make it. If most of this day I'll be outside- probably the easiest most fun thing in the world!

• I went 6 months without a phone once because I have anxiety and having a phone was making me freak out so I turned it off and hid it from my sight so I wouldn't be tempted. It felt really good to be without it.

• Yeah i don't really use my phone anyway

• Yeah but it'd be hard. I like to be in constant contact with my best friend, especially as he suffers from depression and sometimes really needs someone to talk to. Also just small things like I never wear a watch, I just use my phone to see what time it is (although I do kind of enjoy the little moments of interaction with strangers when I don't have my phone for some reason and so have to ask for the time, as weird as that maybe is..). Also if I'm in a situation and it's kind of awkward, like on a train or in a lift where no-one's talking to one another even though we're crammed in a tight space, I'll go on the internet on my phone. Also sometimes I'm just bored, or want to quickly look something up.

What Guys Said 7

• I have before cause I forgot it at my house. I think I kept reaching for it, and I kept thinking "what if today is the day my crush calls me".

• Way more than that. I spent two months in another country without my phone. Did get kinda boring after a while but I was still fine.

• Could I? Yes. Would I want to? No.

• Okay all electronic devices. Of course I could go a day without a phone, I'd just carry a tablet for a day instead.

• Too easy. I rarely use my mobile phone.
    However if it was about all electronic devices with internet facility, then it would be difficult without spending time with friends.

• No cuz baby @elissadido live in it 😚

• Yes I could.

• yeah i dont use it for much now my gaming pc on the other hand is a different story : )