What kind of car do you drive?

Year, make and model?
How long have you had it?
Paid off?

Getting a newer car soon?
When?
Year, make and model?

lol thanks. Just curious. Was bored.

I want to get an '09 STI hatch for my next car. Dark grey, matte finish powder coated wheels, blacked windows and smoked tail lights. Ooooh yes.
*black powder coated wheels*

Most Helpful Girl

• Infiniti Q60 2015 <3
    I've had it almost a year and not getting a new one soon.
    Paid off? Almost ;p!

:D!

• nah nah nah !! infini is for noobs no offence bmw e46 with manual gear box all the way i can see us in a drag race and you are regreting the day you bought infiniti

• @sizedoesnotmatter beamers suck and they're way overrated. That's the sucky part of German cars. Haha only Americans are crazy about them. Not even Germans like those. And yeah tricycle and your insignificant little car, anytime 😁

• @sizedoesnotmatter And yes I can drive manual. I bet better than you 😱

Most Helpful Guy

• 1999 Acura Integra LS
    Bought it used nearly a year ago (can't believe it's already been that long)

The transmission is slipping, and it has something else causing the acceleration to be half as fast as it should be. So yeah, I've had it posted (without mentioning those problems, yes I'm bad) on craigslist for about a month, and nobody has come to see it yet.

So right after I sell it, I'll probably get a car. Hopefully the day after I sell it if possible, otherwise I'd have to coordinate lots of shit.

I'm mostly looking for 4 door low tier luxury cars from the 90's and early 2000's. I'm tired of having a coupe cause I often drive more than two people around. And I just really want a nice interior.

What Girls Said 7

• I have a '96 Ford Explorer. I got it from my grandfather the day before he passed, so it was paid off and I'm grateful for that. I'd love to get a new vehicle, but I don't have the money for now and this one is still fine for now.

• I haven't drove a car ex in back roads. In over 4yrs. After my wreck I've been to scared to try and drive alone to town.

• Mercedes 350 SL Roadster.. Bought new last month.. It just replaces my 2013 model.

• @AngryHorny.. Hmmm.. It would be even nicer if I were able to drive it.. Am still recovering from having open heart surgery, so driving at the moment is quite impossible. :(

It's just sitting in our garage at the moment.

• :(. emoticon is either too long or too short.

• 2013 Volkswagon Golf 2.0L TDI
    It's one of the recalled cars. Whatever though I love my car and if it kills more people in the process I look at it as a plus 😏 Lol that sounds fucked up. It was a gift, no car payments for me.

• 2009 Toyota Camry.
    i've had it for about 5 years
    it's paid off
    i'm broke right now so i don't plan on getting a newer car anytime soon.

• That car on my picture

• Why does your thing say age 20, and the hand in the picture looks at least 40?

• @AvalanceJD
      Her fingers definitely look 40s.

• I notice things like this.

• Don't have one but if I buy it with my own money I will go for this as a new driver, mazda3 or Chevrolet Malibu.

✌❤

What Guys Said 15

• Daily? I walk or use public transport. When a car is needed , there's our 3 yr old Volkswagen Polo (auto 7 speed gearbox):

media.voiture-miniature.com/.../186621.jpg

I paid it cash. No intentions of getting a new car before this one is 10 years old or has a serious accident. (unlikely: my wife is a good driver)

• Year, make and model?
    2008 Ford Escape Hybrid

How long have you had it?
    bought in December 2014

Paid off?
    nope

• Year, make and model?
    2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab SLT Short Box
    How long have you had it?
    7 Months
    Paid off?
    Nope, did 10k down and the rest is gonna be a write off from my business

Getting a newer car soon?
    Unless I win the lottery, no.
    When?
    If I win the lottery, as soon as I get my winnings
    Year, make and model?
    Porsche Cayman GTS and a Range Rover Autobiography

• '02 Toyota Corolla. I've had it about 5 years and paid cash (you'd have to be an idiot to buy a car on finance). I'm going abroad for the next 6 months or so, but I might think about getting something a bit nicer when I get back (maybe a 9-3 convertible).

• I drive a 2014 Silverado 4x4.

It's not paid off yet, but it will be, within the next year.

After that, I'll either hold onto it for a couple more years, or get a new truck.

• a 2012 jeep liberty
    i got it as a graduation present
    i doubt it's paid off... my parents bought it

i would definitely trade it in and put a couple g's to get an f150 (used of course)
    probably when i move out
    a ford f150 (probably a 2010+ depending on the price)

• -1996 Toyota Corolla DX Station Wagon.

-It's been in the family since '96, laid dormant in the drivewway after being in an accident then patched up for about ten years up until 2014. I've had it for over a year and named it Charlene.

-Yes.

-Not really.

-Maybe when Charlene finally dies/when the need arises.

-Early 90's Toyota 4Runner... or a Jeep... or if I'm lucky, a Volkswagon Bus.

• a 1995 Buick LaSaber I have had it since before i got out of high school and it was all paid off because it was a hand-me-down from my parents
    I want a new car

• 2000 Toyota Camry Solara with over 230,000 miles... And plan to have it last to 450,000 miles...

But I really want either a Lamborghini, Aston Martin, or Rolls Royce... Which I should be able to do once my income increases exponentially in the near future...

• Inb4 a dozen people have Mercedes SLS's paid in cash

• 2003 MG ZT V6, yes i paid for it, and a citroen c5 which i use for work

• 09 Suzuki Swift, since new, all paid for. Not expecting to change in current economic climate.

• 2015 Subaru Outback. Just got it in March, not paid off yet

• Black 2015 Chevrolet Trax since June.

• Toyota Sequoia 2004... paid off.