Why, all the sudden, do people on here seem to think I am not 15?

Out of nowhere, people are blocking me, messaging me, yelling at me, it's getting scary. Do I come off as a pedophile behind a mask or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to tell you this but it's rabbit season. :(

But seriously that's just wrong ignore those idiots and anyone messaging you and being a cunts towards you. Block them all. :)

• Oh but they were big GAG friends long time, what if they come back?

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone claims that you are apparently 35, and not 15.

Personally, I am completely indifferent about this. Like, it is the same to me either way; age correlates with opinion quality but otherwise it is just a number through the internet next to your name.

• Well yea but wouldn't it be weird if I lied about my age?

• Dude, people lie about their age and their sex here all the time. SandPlanet's case was disappointing, I really liked his opinions! I am indifferent to this whole catfish hunt thing, anything I do is more important to me than dwelling on the age of some members here. Does it really change anything for me if it it 15 or 35? Well, you have to moderate under-18 sexual content more harshly if it is explicit, but that is all - and this is not a concern of the average non-mod users

What Girls Said 10

• I am not sure... Are you ask for sex?

• No one trusts rabbits. :P

• That happened to me a while back. Just this big bunch of people did that to me for a while then it all disappeared. It's weird. Just remember, the block button is your friend.

• Nah, not my friend today. 3 people who I thought trusted me just blocked me D': so sad

• No, YOUR friend. When someone attacks you, say something sarcastic then block them.

• I can't really say... Those glasses are concealing your eyes...

• Lol really? You pretty much act your age to me.

• eh I don't know

• Because they obviously don't know how to read.

• it's probably because they can't read

• Bunch of bunny haters 🙀

• ...

http://m.imgur.com/P1ukvls

..
    Why would you say something like that then?

What Guys Said 6

• Haha, nice. Just give them this picture.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62288458.jpg

People have blocked me just for defying them in an opinion comment.

• you know why, on other places you are 35.
    but instead of just clearing it up you make this thread. yes, that's almost proof enough that you are 15, not very mature.

• Yah I know I wanna be the most immature brat that ever sailed the high seas! As long as I'm 15!

• That's what you get blocked for? I get blocked for showing slight disagreement with anyone... Although someone once told me that I could also be thirty, that scared me a bit.

• I saw old pictures of you and you looked 15. Fuck 'em bruh

• Because you keep posting naked pictures of your mom.

• Apparently you've been outted as a catfish.