My boyfriend is overweight as am I and he's still a virgin. whats a good position for us?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, missionary might be complicated for you. If he's heavy, his arms might not support his weight for a long time or it could hurt his back. The ideal positions is the spoon. You can still manage to look at each other, it can be really sensual and it's the simplest positions.
    You can also try a position the scissors sex positions. Google it. It's also good because you can easily move. It's almost better for a first time because you'll see each other. You can also try the cow girl which is pretty simple

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on how over weight he is. If he does missionary right there should not be that much weight on you. One position that I have always liked is with the girl face up on the edge of the bed laying back with her feet up on my shoulders and me standing on the floor while inside her. I like it because it gives me a lot of control and I have most of the fun parts of her body right there with in an arm’s reach. It may work for you because you don’t need to do much and his weight will not be on you.

• Not sure I have a good idea but honestly a good sex question for a change. Good luck!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Whatever position you want...