Do you believe in karma? Good or bad karma?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that believing in karma is a good thing. It keeps you from taking revenge.. since karma would take care of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in what goes around comes around, karma is believed to be this mystical for that does bad to others who have done bad. Sorry bad things happen to everyone, so its more fair to say what goes around comes around

• Yeah that is true. I guess nobody has the perfect life where nothing bad has never happened to them.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't care!

• What is the reason why you don't care?

• Its not important! Some people act like jerks and nothing bad happens in fact their lucky increase! hahah While, my decrease for doing good things!

• Lol one day you will have a truck load of good stuff come your way for all the good things and stuff you have done. True some people who do bad things never have nothing bad happen to them.

• i believe in all kinds of karma. just karma in general.

• I believe in good and bad karma, if you are nice, nice things shall happen to you. if you're horrible, horrid things will happen to you. I also believe karma takes time, the person may not get what they deserve for months, maybe years but I believe everyone gets rewarded or punished for their actions.

• karma is getting back what you did,,, it could be good and bad... Its true !!!

• Lol then what about cases when people who do good and nothing good ever happens. And then their are cases of people who do bad things and nothing bad never seems to happen to them.

• well usually when people who do good have bad times it surely means one thing that God really loves them. Cause Our Lord had suffered on this earth even after doing good for us. Thats like we sharing in his sufferings.. And with respect with Bad people, good continues to happen untill a time comes when God takes the vengeance.

• You make good points.

• Not in the traditional sense - I don't think the universe cares about any conception of morality we have, we aren't punished or rewarded based on some innate, ineffable set of rules. But obviously actions have consequences which will come back to us one way or another, because everything is interconnected, so logically some actions are going to be more beneficial than others.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't, but I believe in cause and effect. Such as you're a dick to everyone you know and unsurprisingly no one is willing to give you a break when you get yourself in trouble. You're good to people you know and unsurprisingly you're getting recommended for jobs by them, people show up when you're in trouble to help, etc.

• There can happen bad things to good people. The law of karma is not a short-term thing. The good things might not happen in this life or it may come in other forms, such as nirvana og para-nirvana. It can also be "rewarded" when one reincarnates if you have not reached para-nirvana in your current form. Patience is key, every action has a reaction, whether it's good or bad.
    So to answer your question, yes I do believe in karma.

• No. I don't believe in it and I think it's annoying and cringey when people say it. One of my least favorite words.

• i have always believed that what goes around comes around so yes. i do believe in karma

• not in the slightest bit i have done nothing but good yet my life fucking sucks and i see so many assholes and horrible people have much better lives than me

• Yeah sometimes that happen where sometimes being good doesn't pay off all the time.