I'm a big guy..
I'm 6 ft and 280 pounds.
All of the football coaches and teachers are after me... they keep bugging me to join telling me that they could really use me on the team, i was going to do wrestling, but i guess i can do both. so i decided to try out tomorrow i'm going to get more info on it.
After i try out and possibly make the team what happens next?
do we immidiately go into the football field and learn plays?
do we figure out what position we play?
do we like work out and get fit for it?
do we learn about the football positions, ect?
do we play nfl?
get our gear, helmets, ect?
just dance and hope we learn football by dancing
if al of these happen or none of them
can you tell me what comes first and last
- Immidiately to the football field0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Figure out our positions0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- work out, get fit50% (3)50% (2)50% (5)Vote
- lean about the positions0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Get gear17% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- play nfl0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- just dance33% (2)50% (2)40% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Depending on when, usually Football tryouts are ran Over the summer so it's always in this order
>They Find You a position
>Football Camps (If your school goes to them)
Don't be afraid to lay a hit or get hit. Enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)2
- Show AllShow Less