I really want to change my life but how?

Well im just sleeping, drinking, puking and smoking all day, i think im not fully sober for a year. I failed law school, than architecture. Plus im socially awkward and the last human i saw was my weed dealer. Have no friends, no job, no school, not even touched a girls hand before lol im such a weirdo. I mentally sink last year and here i am. Running in house half naked yelling and punching walls bla bla. I have no money left i really want to change this shit but i just dont want to try anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it happen. Man up. Do anything to reach towards your goals, start exercising! Get a job and for christ's sake stop doing drugs. Perhaps see a counselor/therapist who can help you towards the right direction in life, I assume there is a deeper reason towards this behavior? Only you can change your life and no one else do ask yourself if this is the life you want to live, no? Then make a change!! The girls and friends part will fall to place when you start to get back upon your feet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you considered joining the military? Or have you even tried?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Kick the drinks and weed, come up with a resume, and apply for jobs until you get one. After that only drink socially and not to excess except for the occasional Saturday night treat. You'll be on your way to pulling yourself out of this rut within a few months if you have the willpower, or you'll be homeless if you don't. Up to you.