What is the fastest way someone can piss you off?

For me, people who don't know me assuming or acting like they do based off of ONE thing I've written or one comment online. Especially when they assume my writing skills are shitty based on a fucking question I've typed online. If these assholes knew me, they'll know I don't write the same way here as I do with my stories.

But that's my thing: People assuming shit when they don't know me.

What's the one thing someone can say that's the fastest way to pissing you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• that first one is so relatable. when people make assumptions and judge, except these days i tend to brush those up because they happen a lot. like a lot.

the other one is when someone i care about intentionally ignores me. ill get angry.

Most Helpful Guy

• saying something racist, homophobic, or sexist.

What Girls Said 8

• I have a few honestly:
    -when people assume their opinion is relevant or use "honesty" as an excuse to be a negative butthole
    -rape can be a victim's fault/ general victim blaming
    -saying a preferred aesthetic is "trashy"/"weird"/"attention seeking"
    -Saying things that are ignorant/blatantly disrespectful about religion/lack thereof
    -makeup shaming
    -saying self-expression isn't okay in the workplace
    -pulling the whole "nice guy" thing
    -thinking they're better than other people bc they listen to a certain kind of music/dress a certain way/ect.
    -"I love Donald Trump"

I'm sure I could think of more.

• Ohh also side hoe jokes really piss me off

• Also when people assume heavier people don't work out/eat healthy, skinny people are automatically fit, people with acne don't wash their face, etc. (eg ignorance of how genetics works)

• racism is the fastest way to piss me off...

• Well I'll add that a lot of it happens on here but I've been called a variety of words but all saying I'm ignorant. I understand some things are hard to hear but don't get mad at me for answering the question. Just got mad typing that lol

• Oh man, I really don't know. I'm like the most laid back person you would ever meet.

• mess with my family/friends and i'll cut a bitch. :]

• Trying stupid tactics like "oh you're a woman so your opinions are worthless." How embarrassing (for them).

I either make fun of the pathetic trolls or eviscerate the legit ones.

Also, people purposely hurting others, especially the weak or those who can't defend themselves. I was steaming mad at an episode of the x files in which some scientists make fun of their former colleague's developmentally disabled janitor brother for being what they called "worthless." It was a TV show and I still wanted to punch someone.

Actually I think I just understood, partly, why the Hulk is a quiet harmony-seeking man. Whoa.

• In real life: Deliberately Ignoring me.

On GaG: When someone attacks my opinion thinking I will be bullied into changing my view to their way of thinking. It is futile trying, because I won't back down. 😊

• Acting stupid (and wasting my time in the process). I was thinking of the various scenarios in which I tend to snap, and I think this is the best way to cover them all. I'm not going to say a person -is- stupid, but if they are behaving in a stupid manner and making me repeat myself, spoon-feed them answers, or waste time trying to get basic concepts through their minds, I will get angry.

I am positive they're smarter than they behave, so they need to get their shit together and stop being so damn inefficient and helpless.

I have made myself angry remembering all the times this has happened. >.>

What Guys Said 7

• Being sexist is the fastest way to piss me off. I have no tolerance for girls being sexist about guys.

• What about a guy being sexist about women?

• That is annoying to. However, naturally girls doing it to my gender is going to be more annoying just like guys doing it to females is going to be more annoying for females.

• Makes sense.

• Cutting either me or anyone else off mid-sentence!

• But I was about to forget my insightful comment if I didn't jump in!

• When they take your quietness/carelessness for weakness and provoke you so you respond right but you're since your responses wasn't expected they either act like the victim or try and make you out to be the aggressor
    ^ Straight pussy shit

• Giving me a whole talk to let me hope (they think) something and then asking for a loan.

• By pissing on me.

• Straight men that make gay derogatory comments/jokes to other straight men! So stupid! I deal with this on the daily!!! Please stop that shit!

• Being discriminatory/ignorant/racist (subliminal or intentional).