Piercings? Experiences?

What all do you have pierced? And what is the most interesting experience that you've had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't like piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• I have both lobes, tragus, rook, both helix piercings and a faux snug (two vs one point), both nipples, high nostrils, and a septum piercing at one point.

None of them were bad, and they're all my loves.
    But the two most painful were; nipples (of course), and getting my high nostrils reconstructed three days after they were initially pierced. (I got sick and over swelled the already long bars)
    OUch.

What Guys Said 1

• I've had 6 lip piercings, two tongue piercings, a smiley, both cheekbones and both ears and out of all of them the only one that had any teouble was my left ear go figure. I had it pierced and the guy hit something and I was just bleeding a ton

What Girls Said 8

• I recently had my tongue tapered (jewellery put back in but didn't require it to be repierced) after having it out for 4 years. I have had my ears pierced a few times, but let all but a single piercing in each ear grow over. No real interesting experiences except when I had my tongue ring put back in, it was an instant familiarity.

• just my ears, 1 on each.

thinking of getting a belly one in the future and another on my left ear but I'm not sure.

• Ears, nipples and navel. I've had my tongue pierced and webbing.. that was er interesting, glad It didn't last long.

• I have a forward helix and an anti-tragus.

www.beautyfrizz.com/.../...s_for_ear_piercings.jpg

• I have my ears and my nose pierced. No interesting experiences. I don't remember getting my ears done cause I was like a year old when I got it done and my nose ring hurt like hell for about two seconds when the needle went in. That's about it.

• A single piercing on both ears

• I have an industrial piercing (the bar) and it was fine, it just hurt a bit and the healing process is kinda long, but I like it so I can't complain hehe

• just my ears... nothing crazy lol