Do You Like Winter Time?

• Ya, I love winter
  • Nope,

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't wait for winter. It's pissed down with rain all day here (anyone on the east coast has had a day of rain, I think) and I'd much rather it was snow.

What Girls Said 16

• Pretty much only thing I like about winter is Christmas, that amazing atmosphere 🎄🎀🎁❄⛄
    The view can be nice too, y'know, everything's white and all that...
    But the fact that it's SO FUCKING COLD ruins everything for me. My body can't handle it. I hate it.

• I adore the winter. Yeah, it's cold outside, but I don't mind the cold very much and that just means that warmth becomes a source of comfort. Like in the summer, heat is the enemy. It's something you're trying to escape. But in the winter, it's all about wrapping yourself in a cozy blanket by a crackling fire, with a mug of hot cocoa in your hands and someone you care about by your side.

And there is nothing quite as lovely as standing in a field at night, watching the pale snow fall gently and quietly around you.

• It's a love and hate thing for me. I hate the cold, but I love being able to wear boots and oversized sweaters. <3 And make scarves!

• i do love winter actually. [girly moment] my favourite part is the fashion 😂

• Yes! :p
    My birthday so of course~ Winter is the only season where i actually have a excuse to be inside, i also just love Christmas movies and the cozy atmosphere in December. I especially look forward to watching '' Eight Crazy Nights'' which i do every year on Christmas eve <3

Winter is and will forever be the best season of them all ;)
    derekwinnert.com/.../2128.jpg</a>

• If I had the choice of always winter or summer year round. I would take winter the summer heat makes me crazy.

• It can create some beautiful scenery, but I hate the cold.

• Winter doesn't have to be cold! You just have to learn how to dress properly! I am a firm believer that with the proper clothes, winter can be so warm and cozy

• @MayaJJ Sure, it's cozy by a fire, under a blanket, and/or snuggled next to a significant other. ;P

• I like everything about winter except for driving.

• Only if it snows.

• hate it.
    ...

• I probably like warm weather more, but I LOVE fall/winter because BOOTS!

• I LOVE WINTER! <3 <3 <3 :) :)

• I love it, can't wait for it to start being cold. 🤖

• I have a lot more winter clothes

• Each season is a different version of the beautiful world we live in!

• I don't love it but I like it.

✌❤

• Why you choose Anonymous to answer this question?

• Wow. Interesting. . . I like you... Me also similar like you. I have some questions. Ping me.

• Lol, thank you:)

But then you would know who I am. :p

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah except when it snows, then it's just a mess.

• its alright

• Love the weather and I love wearing my winter clothes

• yeaaaaaaaah i'm so romantic perosn :D i love winter

• Winter time is my favorite

• that is a tough question. i like winter because it gives you the chance to cuddle with people (perk of high body temperature). but i hate the cold so it is a win and a lose at the same time

• Hades should be cast into Tarturus for causing winter.

• Ya i love it...

• Not for me. I'm much more tolerant to heat than cold. I'd easily go in the out in the sun on the hottest days and just take off my shirt, a nice little tan but on cold days... I'm paralyzed to my bed. I also hate taking showers in the winter, bathroom is always so FREAKING COLD!!!