If you had to live without ONE emotion , which would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be 'love'.

• Yeah, love can feel wonderful but yet, can it be the most painful experience.

• Thanks for MHO! 😊

• you're welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy. I'm sick of getting jealous even about the smallest things. Life would be easier.

• Yeah, jealousy can be so destructive. Jealousy is just another name for insecurites, and we all have them 😞

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 21

• I would either get rid of regret or jealousy, but most likely regret.
    Regret is a flaw. It makes you worry about a past that can't be changed and it stops you from doing things in the future because you fear regret showing itself.

Without regret, life would be easier.

• "Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it"
    I want nothing holding me back so fear for sure

• Care. I'm tired of caring about people who wander into my life.

• Either fear or apathy. One or the other. Either way those two hold me back the most from doing what I want and should do.

• Depression or sadness. I think they are the most limiting, and they slowly destroy many lives.

• I agree, Depression is so debilitating

• I wish I could get rid of LUST. I mean sexual and sensual lust.

• I'm sure all will agree that it's the biggest destroyer of mental peace.

• Yeah, it can be 👍

• fear, no fear

• denial would be the one

• Anger. I could live the rest of my life with anger

• Yeah, Anger is usually an outward manifestation of deep roited pain &. hurt. 😞

• Lol i knew what you meant. If ever i go anon, you'll know it's me by my many typo errors😄😂

• lmao nice

• I wouldn't want to be scared. Even tho its a useful mechanism that saved millions if not billions of lifes, I dont need it.

• I would have to say fear.

• Well I currently live without anger. I'm not if its a good thing though.

• Anger is an outward manifestation of deep rooted pain & hurt, so it's a natural emotion. I think people just display anger in different ways.

• I think lust...

• or joy/happiness

• oh sorry I wrote the emotions I wanted to live with, well gloom or sadness is something I can do without

• Jealously for me...

• Yeah, jealousy can be so destructive

• Doesn't help depression either, if anything it feeds it

• Despair. That shit's dangerous.

• Sadness if your not sad than the others don't matter

• nervousness

• ph33r. . .

• How does writing it like that make you feel? Do you feel smart or funny? Because it makes you look like an idiot.

I'm sorry, but leave the barely legible text talk to texting please.

• @BaileyisDarcy You must be fun at parties.

• I'm very fun at parties. I'm the life of parties thank you very much.

• melancholy

• emotions and feelings are illusions.

What Girls Said 22

• Regret, loneliness (is than an emotion?), fear, or depression

Honestly, it could be anyone of those. Can't choose exactly one, but if I had to live without one emotion, out of those four I would pick one.

• Yeah, loneliness is an emotion, because it's something that you feel. It can feel so unbearable at times. Depression can be so debilitating 😊

• So many. But life goes on, haha. And we have to go with it. :)

• So true! 👍

• I'd like to take a pass on Regret please.

• I think I'd get rid of anger. It's not something I feel often, and I'd like to keep it out of my life completely.

• I dont know if this is an emotion but loneliness i guess. like i would love if i didn't need companionship.
    i wouldn't say i could live without love, cause i already can live without love of the romantic kind.
    and i dont wanna live without care, im glad i am a caring person :)

• Yeah, lonliness can be inbearable.

• I would live without anger. Besides being bad for your health, sometimes it ruins your life and the people around you.

• Yeah, it can push people away from you

• Love

Always love
    Hate will get you everytime
    Always love
    Don't wait til the finish line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ulU08Se7Qs

• Love can be a wonderful experience, it's sad that it rarely lasts though. 😞

• Lol that's ok. Sorry , i rejected your follow by mistake , i meant to accept it 😞

• oh. it is ok

i will try nd follow again

• Anger. Anger scares me.

• Yeah, it is scary. Where there's anger... there is a great deal of underlying pain

• Bit more than a great deal in my case.

I scare myself everytime I get angry past the point of crying. I'm not a violent person. But when I'm that upset I lose control. And it frightens me.

• Anger. I'd be like a chick who's silent when angry but you know she's dangerous af because she'll burn all your shit before you can say "there's a crazy bitch in my house".

• Worry ! It's pointless!

• Regret
    I never wanted it in my life... but obviously it's really an active one

• Yeah, i have many regrets!.

• Hatred. It's useless

• Depression, because I literally experience it every day... Also, maybe intense anger.

• Definitely fear, it holds you back from so much.

• anger. I hate being angry, it wastes so much energy and I can appreciate my peace without it.

• Where there's anger.. there is usually a lot of underlying pain. It's such a hard emotion to control 💛

• Frustration. Small children frustrate me, but it's soooo not their fault that they can be annoying at times. If I could not be frustrated by them ever again, that would be great.

• Anger - I rarely ever get angry to begin with and when I do it's the worst feeling.

• Pessimism!

• regret or fear because they paralyze me

• sadness.
    i rather get angry and get over it than sad

• Jealousy. Sometimes it can really eat away at you and ruin perfectly good things.

• Yeah, jealousy can be very destructive when it gets out of control. Jealousy is just another name for insecurities.

• That it is indeed!

For me, when I get jealous, it's not for what others have. It's when my boyfriend gets extra flirty with a girl, and she places her hand on him. It starts to get me riled up, but I try to calm down. I can do without that.

• I can relate to that! I can't imagine anyone being happy with that, or accept that.

• Anger.

I think I will be fine without.
    ✌❤

• It is so hard to control at times too. Where there's anger... there's pain deep inside 💜

• Yep😊❤

• disappointment.