(Serious question) What is so bad about being anonymous?

Sure people do use it to harass others but I seen quite a number of anonymous users who were very helpful and supportive. I also seen some users who rarely go anonymous but answer rudely and negatively. I always go anonymous because I rather keep my identity a secret and I've never violated a single rule here. What is so bad about anonymous users if they never did anything wrong?

Updates:
Alright. I seen some users who dont go anonymous but still ask stupid questions. That's like judging a book based on its cover. Not all anonymous users are bad you know.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are not harassing others, then it is fine.
    ✌❤

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) Here's a MHO. Do you agree with my update on this question?

• Thank you too and yes I do.😊✌

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 1

• I find you get less comments when you go anon.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nearly all questions posted by anonymous users are obvious troll attempts. I don't usually even click on them anymore as they are usually beyond ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you give people the power to go anonymous, some will abuse it. It seems to be human nature to hate/dislike/disagree/argue/etc with everyone in one group when only a few are dumbasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Anon users suck! Go back to the sewer you came from troll!

0|0
    0|1
    • Says the person who's also anonymous. If it's just a joke, then I'm sorry. It's just words, I can't tell if you're being serious or joking.