What type of laugh do you have?

I have the sarcastic laugh, the surprise laugh, the weirdo laugh, the HA! laugh, the awkward moment laugh, the silent laugh and sometimes 1:16
I'm a knee slapper XDDD

0|0
23|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a child my dad once said that the sound of my laugh was like the sound of bells. I was a shy child, so while I would smile often, I wouldn't go all out and laugh a lot. So I guess when I did laugh, it was really special to him.

I haven't talked to my dad since my parents split up 10 years ago, him saying that is one of my most treasured memories.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Like this: tehehehe
    Loljk

3|0
    0|0
  • Mine is more of the evil villain laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRamB30E9mU

1|1
    0|0
  • Old man laugh, the Ha!, the knee slapper, the burst out. 😂😂😂 good idea with this Video.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and the awkward moment laugh. But I use the old man laugh for awkward Moments and the awkward moment laugh for other things that aren't THAT funny..

• Me too! The awkward moment laugh is like "oh yeah, that's hilarious" when it's not XD

• 1|0
    0|0
  • A silent one

2|0
    0|0
  • I do what I call the "Wheeze" and the "Keh". The wheeze is like when I can't breathe but still laugh and this weird wheeze emanates from me and the Keh is me just going "keh keh keh" multiple times XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's got nice teeth. That's all I have to say about this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation but regardless none like that! Been told I have a funny laugh though

1|0
    0|0
  • I have that one laugh that everyone stares at u for

1|0
    0|0
  • The kind of laugh you'd kill for! *flips off hair*

1|0
    0|0
  • An Evil one of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahahaha. I get high pitched sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • The half asked laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • I have several types of laughter, depending on what am I laughing about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on da situation but usually I've been told ma laugh resembles a car engine when it starts...

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl was hot at first then turned annoying. Anyway I have the weirdo/scooby laugh.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I have the witch laugh. Whenever I laugh it goes to the other end of the school and everyone starts laughing because of me. One day I laughed so hard that our principle punished me in front of everyone.. LOL. If you ever hear my laugh , you will die... DIE !

1|0
    0|0
  • I AM ALL.
    (haha no.)
    sarcastic laugh, sometimes surprise laugh, HA! laugh, awkward moment laugh, silent laugh, burst laugh, and not amused laugh.
    DEFINITE KNEE SLAPPER LMFAO
    1:19 xDDD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the asthma laugh, where it sounds like im running out of breath. Sometimes I have the snort laugh. -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • The retarded seal laugh, where I laugh so hard that no sound comes out and am clapping my hands on my legs like I need to go to mental hospital :')

1|0
    0|0
  • The annoying kind.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much the same as you. I have all of the laughs you mentioned. :P

1|1
    0|0
  • It ranges from a cute giggle to a loud belly laugh that turns heads. Some people laugh because of my laugh. Its just weird lol.

And sometimes its just ugly as fuck. It depends

1|0
    0|0
    • Mine too! People never laugh at my jokes, I always laugh at them and they end up laughing because my laugh is awful XD

• I think it's pretty normal. It's definitely not one of those laughs that you immediately turn around and stare at the person's mouth from which it is emitting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Creep lady laugh at 0:30
    Sometimes if the joke's unexpected I also have the pig/snort one as well lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone else think that she was going to eat the camera on a couple of those😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • lol that video. I literally giggle when I laugh, like "hehehe", it's so ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • My laughs just annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha 😂😂 ... Like that 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a very very loud laugh :p
    And almost always knee slapping 😀😀

1|0
    0|0
  • I just hope I have a normal one lol. I never really listened to my own laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I've been told I laugh like Mrs. Claus... not entirely sure what that sounds like tbh!! :) haha

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a goofy laugh mixed with sarcasm.

1|0
    0|0
  • People say my laugh is really loud and annoying😅

1|0
    0|0
  • dolphin laugh and the occasional donkey laugh and cackle

1|0
    0|0
  • HA and awkward laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a hideous laugh.