GAGers! what was the last word you said before answering this question?

title says it all... so what word was it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck. That. Shit.

Talking about a project at work and start dates. The architect is being a butthole and wants us to jump every time he calls despite never answering a single question I ask him. Butthole!

What Guys Said 24

• dammit don't let that buster hit an open three, get up and defend his ass- yelled at tv watching the spurs/thunder game.

• "Come". Yeah, it was in English, despite my native language is Portuguese. For some reason I think in English when answering questions here.

• "Album".

In full sentence form, I said to myself "This is a damn good album."

I'm listening to "The Documentary 2.0 (double disc version)" by The Game

#HipHop #WestCoast #OneLove 8-)

• "It"... I said "forget it" just before hiding an offensive question that should not have been there 8) 8)

• "E baš neću" - No, I won't (Croatian language) :)

• cuntmuscle

• I think I did one of the fake chuckles that I force all the time.
    ... I forgot how to honestly laugh when I was 18.

• "Have fun" to my co-worker heading off to the gym.

• Verbally? I'm not sure, as I usually don't talk to myself. I often sing to myself however, so I guess it would be "in", as that is the last lyric to the song In Corolla, which I know I was singing to myself about 10 minutes ago.

• I don't remember, lol.

• Thanks... i was getting on a bus.

• Question --

• "Damn it " because I spilled tea on the car seat on the way to work.

• Man
    ,.,.,.,
    .,.,.,.,

• "s***" I'm watching a movie and something caught me by surprise and "holy shit" came out of my mouth.

• "Dammit" I put too much methanol in one of the tanks at work.

• Last thing said out loud, Why the fuck am I having all these end of the world dreams!

• Google helped with that though:
      To dream of the end of the world represents fundamental change to your ways of being and thinking. The foundation of your current life has been altered. It symbolizes your thoughts or feelings about a dramatic change or situation in life where you don't know what to do. You may be experiencing anxiety for the future, and there may be a lot of changes that confuse or frustrate you.

The dream may indicate the end of one kind of lifestyle and the beginning of another. There may be a need for help or extra time to make adjustments. A sign that you need to show more courage as you move into the next chapter of your life.

End of the world dreams are common to people who have experience the death of parent or loved one.

• äddi

(it means bye)

• the word was BACK as in phone back

• No fuck "off"

• I literally just said Awesome.

• Question. as in, GAGers! what was the last word you said before answering this question? lol XD.

• LOL i dont know

• "Fuck"
    I walked out of a bar at around 1am and had just got a parking ticket.

What Girls Said 19