What Do You Do When You Feel Sick During A Flight?

Please help me I'm having a 12 hours flight next week and I felt sick during my last flight which has lasted only 3-4 hours.
What do you do when you're on a plane and during the flight you feel sick like you want to throw up?

Please. I'm really nervous.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a seasick pill before you get on the plane...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an emetophobic so I'm a bit of an expert on preventing vomiting :)

1. Buy some Dramamine or a similar drug and take it 30 minutes before your flight. I get motion sickness and I always take this drug when going to amusement parks so I can ride the coasters. It's an OTC chewable tablet and it tastes gross but just wash it down with something. And it tends to cause drowsiness, so you'll likely just sleep on the flight.

2. Stock up on BreathSavers mints. They have baking soda in them that settles stomachs. And I've found that sucking on something (mints or maybe hard candies) makes me feel better when I'm queasy.

3. Order ginger ale on your flight.

4. If you get hit by a wave of nausea, press firmly on the inside of your wrist, about two inches below your hand. It's an acupressure point and it starts working almost instantly.

5. If all else fails, they have airsick bags. :/

Good luck!!

What Guys Said 5

• I get motion sickness too. What I always do is I go to sleep then I would wake up a bit by which is then the flight is at cruising altitude steadily cruising which is fine. I try to eat little before flying or long before flying to give it a time to digest. When flight is nearly over I would go back to sleep again..

• I suggest u sleep then[it makes the flight way much shorter and faster]Lol with a blink of an eye u will see u have landed.

• Motion sickness?

• Well avoid eating or drinking too much during the flight. Avoid reading, playing hand-held games, or doing anything too close to your eyes. You could look out through the window instead. Also get good sleep before the flight. You could even consider medication.

• thank you.

• My girlfriend has serious motion sickness. She takes half a dramamine 30 minutes before her drive/ride and it works.

• i don't get sick during flights. they're fun. where are you going?

What Girls Said 2