Are all Walmarts linked together?

I had gotten terminated at one of the local walmarts, and I was thinking about going to another one in town. Are they linked together?

But also, I was thinking about applying to the one U had gotten terminated from. But I am unaware if I will be able to get the job back after being terminated?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much any company can internally assess that... In fact most applications have a whole section for if you worked with the company before, where and why you left.

I would try someone where else, they will find out you worked at the other one, and the GMs likely know each other, so your new boss would get the scoop.

And no if you were fired, you are done there- I would look elsewhere. Companies never fire unless they really don't like you/ you won't get the hint they want you to leave when they dial your hours down to like one shift a week.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe they are connected, yes. And if you were to apply to one I'm sure they would see your work history and walmart would be on the list. What was the reason for your termination?

What Guys Said 2

• They can easily look up your HR file or call your old manager. It's the same company after all!! But you can apply to Target and make something up about why you left.

• It's one company, not a franchise. The company knows you worked there before.

What Girls Said 0