The nurse leaned her boobs into me?

On the day I was having my surgery, I was nervous as hell. I was laying down on an elevated gurney and the nurse was there preparing me with IV needles. I was freaking out as I am a huge needle phobe who has had bad experiences with vaccines and local anesthetics. She smiled and told me it wouldn't hurt that much as those, and it will be over quickly. I eventually gave in and let her poke me. I was still very tense, stood near my upper body and as she was sticking the needle in my arm, I could feel her boobs leaning up against my shoulder. It was awesome. Then she said, "all right you're set" and I was surprised because I hardly felt the needle go in. Did she do this on purpose?

Did she do this on purpose?

I never actually thought the nurse was trying to flirt with me. I asked because I'm curious whether or not she used her boobs to calm me down and distract from the pain of needles, or if it was an accident. It worked either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO

Something I think guys have to realize, if you have boobs they're going to brush up against others when you're in close proximity; it doesn't have to mean anything.

• I understand that body parts will graze up against anything in close proximity. But in this case it felt like she leaned into me a lot more firmly than normal, and she had a bubbly and ambiguously flirty personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• They do that a lot without realizing it. I love it too!!!

What Girls Said 5

• Of course not. She's a medical professional. I'm sure she was just trying to steady your arm for a safe needle placement or something similar.

• LOL NOOOOOO
    She's a nurse, a NURSE, and what was she doing putting a needle in you !! She can't stand even a foot away because she has to get the needle into your vein, which takes concentration. A woman was putting a needle in me and her boobs were seriously ON my arm, i wasn't like OH MY GOOODDD SEX OFFENDERRRRRR, I was like 'meh.'

• Probably not. She probably just has big breasts that get in the way of her work as a nurse.

• We don't think about it.

• She probably didn't even realize!

What Guys Said 7

• Are you sure you have your age correct? Because this sounds more like a teen question. If a male nurse leaned against you to get the right angle for sticking you (with the needle), would you think he was trying to get you to feel his chest?

The answer to your question is that she leaned into you on purpose, but it was not for you to feel her boobs.

• The way you describe it, it was probably hard to avoid for anatomical reasons. Don't overthink stuff like that. Considering how female nurses are still being sexualized, they probably have to deal with enough harassment as it is. I highly doubt one of them would make that even worse on purpose.

• I'm going to go with no, they just happened to touch you while she was doing her job

• Maybe that's her way of little lowkey way of calming her patients down lol I mean it worked

• YES YES YES.. she put needle inside you..
    Now she wants you to put needle inside her.

• Either she didn't want to walk around to the other side or she knew it would help, either way awesome for you.

• Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. She could have stood at a different position to insert the IV, but she chose to do it that way.

• Yeah... we both know it