What are your favorite types of videos to watch on youtube?

• Music
    24% (8)26% (11)25% (19)Vote
  • Cooking
    6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Vlogs
    3% (1)10% (4)7% (5)Vote
  • Gaming
    21% (7)17% (7)18% (14)Vote
  • Illegally uploaded movies/TV shows
    9% (3)7% (3)8% (6)Vote
  • Beauty
    18% (6)0% (0)8% (6)Vote
  • Other (specify below)
    19% (7)40% (17)31% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite often it'll be music - not actual music videos, but just long compilations that I can have playing in the background while I'm doing something else (stuff like "best female vocal dubstep mix", just because it's pleasant but not distracting).

Apart from that, it's mostly DIY mechanical engineering projects - valveless pulsejets, ultralight aircraft, anything like that. I actually have quite an innovative project in the works myself...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually look up funny videos, listen to music, and there are 3 gaming youtubers I watch.

1|0
    0|0
    • what sort of funny videos?

• I watch stuff on Buzzfeed usually, or there have been times I look up segments of certain shows (I looked up the scenes from a hat segment of who's line is it anyway last night)

What Guys Said 28

• people getting hurt, pranks. any possible scenario where shit can go wrong

2|0
    0|0
  • Educational videos. Some of my favorite channels;

-SciShow
    -Sexplanations
    -StarTalk Radio
    -thebrainscoop
    -Vsauce

1|0
    0|0
    • I love vsauce videos! I'll have to search the others

• Show All
    • I won't be watching the brain scoop. thanks for the warning

• Sure thing. There is a warning on he more graphic episodes too so you could just skip any that have any sort of warning and watch the others.

• Informative videos, like top 10 and thoughty2 followed closly by gaming walkthroughs.

1|2
    0|0
    • what sort of too 10 videos?

• I'll copy some of the names from my subscription list:
      Alltime10s
      And their subchannels
      Alltime Conspiracies
      Alltime Numbers

Danger Dolan - he frequently posts interesting informative stuff,
      GeographyHub - as you might guess, the channel is about geography,
      list25 - ok this is not a top ten but more like 25 basically,
      Thoughty2 - already mentioned, but in my opinion he's the nicest of them all. He's friendly and always wears suit and a smile :)
      WonderWhy - covers some geography and politics,
      Vsauce
      Vsauce2
      Vsauce3 - all three of them are fun to watch and really informative. The first one is more geared towards general mysteries of life and the universe, the 2nd is about cool creations and the 3rd about video games.

• Some of the hilarious videos they have for pets. I might try some new music here and there. Love cooking stuff, recipes etc., but usually just look up the recipe.

1|0
    0|0
    • yaaaay! I love cooking videos

• Show All
    • I want to get a sushi mat! I keep forgetting

• I have been enjoying mine... making all kinds of sushi. It is actually a lot of fun and sooooo good!

I did spicy tuna rolls last weekend... totally yummy!

• Gaming, music videos, and FAIL-type stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vsauce is by far my favorite

2|0
    0|0
  • Educational stuff, documentaries and guides.

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted other.

i like watching creepy videos about the deep web

1|0
    0|0
    • can you post some links? I'm curious

• Show All
    • by the way, he censors the really messed up stuff, but explains whats going on, so its good for people who dont want to see the dark side of it like myself.

• k, I'll check it out (:

• Lately it's all about the Vlogs. BFvsGF, RomanAtwood, EZ Life, Fun For Louis etc. I pretty much watch them daily, and they're all good at what they do.

Other than that I'll watch sport and music videos, but not as much as Vlogs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to watch fun for louis a lot. but then something about how nice he always seems started to annoy me :/

• Yeah I've stopped watching him recently, in fact I haven't watched one of Louis's Vlogs in over a month now. I just sort of lost interest, like his personality isn't engaging enough and he isn't very emotional, as you said he's always acting all nice & timid. Even his amazing adventures weren't enough to keep me coming back.

• old scooby doo episodes

1|0
    0|0
  • animals :DD *__*

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch almost only gaming related stuff and some tech reviews

1|0
    0|0
    • do the tech reviews actually have an effect on whether or not you buy something?

• haha good question... no not really ;)
      I'm generally a tech geek and the stuff I watch is mostly for entertainment and just to be generally informed about what's going on... if I buy something, like the new Xperia Z5 two weeks ago, then I usually know already what I want and I only check for a couple of informations here and there... that can be videos from youtube or just some website. I usually check a couple of sites, never trust only one source ;)

• I like to watch walkthroughs on YT.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scary stories or asmr or one that does both

1|0
    0|0
  • Comedy, tech-related things, music reviews

1|0
    0|0
  • science, history or comedy... I also like to watch vine compilations... guilty pleasure that

1|0
    0|0
  • baby animal videos...

1|0
    0|0
  • Gaming videos, followed by music videos, humor videos, educational videos, animal videos, and Vine compilations.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok, lots of people saying animal videos. what do you mean though?

• For me it's videos of animals, mainly cats and dogs, doing cute or funny things. Look up "dog fails" or "cat fails" for example, and you'll see what I mean.

• k, I like fail videos

• Bro science life, Nicole arbour, sports clips, funny shit, workout videos

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to watch videos of people fucking with other people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWIwnZtDMPc

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually watching esports, documentaries or music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like watching Interview shows like Jimmy Fallon, Conan, Jimmy Kimmel

0|0
    0|0
  • Random stuff Dark 5 is interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • ThatWasAwesome, sloots gonna sloot videos, exposing females at hunting looks, money and status

0|0
    0|0
  • Music and police chases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Science videos

1|0
    0|0
  • Music music music :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I normally watch funny, education, informative, game walkthroughs (when i'm stuck), learning a new language ones, songs, workout videos, and that's all I can think of, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly music and gaming, but also some sexy videos ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Lyric/music videos

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's Play's, generally.

1|0
    0|0
  • YouTubers like Rhett and Link I love their channel. I like gaming, makeup tutorials, music, funny videos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Music. Mostly old stuff. Like boy bands and such.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gaming, humor, music are the only ones i like. vlogs, beauty and cooking boree me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like watching prank and animal videos! But mostly I watch gaming videos.

1|0
    0|0
    • so many people with these animal videos. I have no idea what anyone is talking about

• weird stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love watching music videos, funny videos but my favourite type is fashion/beauty vlogs like Brooklyn and Bailey and rclbeauty101. I also like watching tv programmes that are illegally uploaded😵

1|0
    0|0
  • Body shaming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty and Cooking 🙅🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • British youtubers like Thatcherjoe, Caspar Lee, Oli White, and some American ones Dolan Twins and Kian and JC

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion & Beauty hauls.
    House tours
    Makeup tutorials
    Baking

0|0
    0|0
    • house tours? hmm, that sounds interesting.

I can't get enough of cooking/baking videos

• Vlogs, pranks, hair and makeup tutorials, music videos and random skits or something like those

0|0
    0|0