Is this a sign he truly loves me?

He likes all my pics on Facebook, he's cheated in the past but says he's changed and he liked my pic

• Yes he will change ☺
  • No.. wtf I've met pizza smarter than you

Most Helpful Guy

• He liked ur pics? Really is this really a question IT'S JUST A FREAKING LIKE.

• Don't upset me😢

• Not upsetting u dear but it's just a like it doesn't have to mean anything there arw other things to make u say that he likes u

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being naive.
    You can't seriously believe "he's changed" just cause you saw he "liked" your pics on social media. It's freaking social media we're talkin about...

What Guys Said 6

• sorry but nothing you described here is a sign that he loves you.

love is in treatment. interaction. not social media "likes" and saying he's not a cheater anymore

• He took time out of his life to like my pic

• i like tons of peoples pics on a regular basis. it says nothing more than, I like the picture. It takes very little time.

look the fact is he may like you, but there are better more reliable signs of interest than clicking a mouse button on social media

• People generally don't change. He may think he won't cheat again, but years from now he will.

• Wow... I think cheating outweighs the fact he CHEATED on you... he wants to f*ck but doesn't want you as his girlfriend... just his f*ck buddy... sorry...

• What is up with thoose bullshit question? Ye he love you, he will f*ck another girl again, meanwhile loving you.

• He says I'm the only one he loves

• Yes he is love with you.

• You should love him but be very cautious, he may be cheating any moment. There's a decent chance he won't because he had the guts to tell you he has before, but that could all be just to get you to think he won't cheat. Either way, best of luck to you in your love life and have a good day

What Girls Said 4

• He CHEATED on you. No more information is needed. No one cheats on someone they truly love. No, he doesn't love you. Sorry.

• He didn't cheat on me, but on girls in the past. He was even divorced once

• Why would you wanna be with a cheater anyways? 99% of the time they don't change.

• Yes, yes. This means that he's falling heads over heels for you, and he wants to marry you, and have babies with you, and omg his love is unconditional and sacrificial and he wants to die with you. No, he thinks you're hot :'))

• Pizza knows what's up.

• How tf does that mean he loves you? lmao.
    I don't believe cheaters change, so I'm going to say no.