I'm curious what trait do you find most important for a human to posess. Intelligence or social skills?

I want to make it clear that this isn'ta relationship question this has nothing to do with how much you like a person. It's purely hypothetical. What trait do you think would be more beneficial for a human. Like say you were designing a person would you give them a higher intelligence or social skills?

• Intelligence
  • Social skills

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. . . A balance of both is necessary in order to excel in various situations. If I were creating my own artificial human then I guess it would depend on that their purpose and the mission I want them to achieve. I started to say intelligence but depending on what their ultimate, collective goal is intelligence may not get them what they want. Some situations and people require more than intelligence in order to meet your final goal.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say that social skills are FAR more important than intelligence. High intelligence and no social skills will be a struggle throughout life. Good social skills and low intelligence can still do very well in most aspects of life.

• Social skills will get you further in life.

• I think both of them are equally important and it depends how you make use of such skills.

• By social skills... I'm sure you, being a feminist, are including social interactions with women...

Social skills are not hard. They have become hard because women have entered society

• A person... for what purpose? A partner? An employee? A child?

• Non of those. Really this is a hypothetical question. Like say you were able to play god l. How wouldbyou desighn people? Would you make them social and everything that that brings? Or intelligent were all that matters to them is progressing in relms of science?