What bra size do you think this is?

what size do you think this is and do you consider it big or huge?

What bra size do you think this is?

Most Helpful Guy

• 32F. The girl has a generally small build and a relatively large cup size in comparison to that build, but in absolute terms she doesn't have 'huge boobs', they're a little larger than average but they look bigger on her because she's otherwise small. The same 'amount of boob' on a larger girl with say a 38 band size wouldn't look remarkable at all (in fact on a 38 band the same breast volume would be a C cup, if my size guess is right).

All those tedious technicalities aside, she has an absolutely fantastic figure - petite but with large presumably natural boobs, exceptionally beautiful - the holy grail! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and I recently found out that I am 32b... I don't know about sizes XD

They're micro, small, medium, big or huge. That's it.

What Guys Said 3

• I had a girlfriend with a chest similar to that, I think she was an H cup. Though it took her forever to be properly measured, and she kept trying to squeeze into bras that were far too small. That size is definitely drifting into the pretty damn big scale. I would think 'huge' would be a word used to describe them.

• Whatever size it is, you've got a nice figure! :-)

• but what size do you think it is?

• you're far off lol its a 30G

• Yeah I'm terrible at guessing. For what it's worth, the picture is kind of hard to get a good perspective from. Maybe post something with a little more of a view? :-P just playing. You look good no matter what the tag on your bra says :-)

• i would say a 32 or 34 D

am i right?

• nope. sorry

• what if i told you that is a 30G? would it still be big?

• yeah, Huge. they really don't look it. i guess it's because of just the photo

What Girls Said 0