Kittens on demand - would you pay?

Uber is delivering kittens for cuddles in my city tomorrow. It's to celebrate National Cat Day, and the proceeds will go to the Humane Society of West Michigan. The price is $30 for 15 minutes of cuddle time with the kittens they bring to your location. They're only delivering to businesses and organizations though, so any home requests will be denied. They'll also have forms ready to hand out to anyone who decides they may want to adopt.

I'm not sure if it's JUST kittens, or if they're doing older cats as well. It'd be nice if they did older cats, since kittens have NO issues getting adopted.

So would you pay 30 usd / 27 euro / 42 aud / whatever your currency is for 15 minutes of cuddle time with kittens while you're at work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I'd do it but I already have a cat and I don't even live in the same state as you much less the same city lol.

• I meant if it were a thing in your city / state lol

• O well then yes I'd do it probably.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

I like kittens but I would rather adopt one of my own that I can cuddle whenever

✌❤

• Re-read this, would you. They bring adoption forms along if you like a particular one so you can begin filling out the form to adopt said kitten / cat.

What Guys Said 1

• FUCK YEAH I would!

What Girls Said 3

• I totally would! If I had a job.

• Not me, but I know a lot of others who would.

• hell ya!
    I love cats