Is it wrong that I broke up with her?

We were dating for 1 year and about 7 months. And she recently told me that she was a. stripper. I broke up with her two days after that. I loved her and all and we were always by each others side. She was the best girlfriend I have ever had but I can't have a girlfriend that was a stripper im sorry but I just don't respect that at all. Thats nasty in my opinion. She's was beautiful and all but I just can't see myself having kids with her or marrying her. Am I wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Strippers are people too. You could have talked about it and made a compromise, maybe she would change jobs, but you just ended it right then and there. Unless you didn't think you wanted to marry her or have kids with her in the first place then I don't really see why you were with her so long to begin with.

• I was with her because I saw future together. I love her and she made me happy every time I saw her. I could never be upset around her. She was the most beautiful person ever. But I just can't be with her knowing she sold herself. For all I know she could've been a prostitute. What would I tell me kids. And if my parents found out they would disown me and wouldn't give me any of the money imwas suppose t inherit.

• I don't really care anymore. I could do much better than a stripper. I'm in an ivy league school. And I have a reputation to carry.

• Do what you want man but I'm just saying, if you change everything you feel for someone because of a detail then you should probably open your mind a bit more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats fucked up

• I know right how could she not tell me earlier so we wouldn't have feeling for each other.

What Girls Said 3

• But if it's her PAST then all she did was she was you, wasn't it good? Or was she bad, a liar, cheating? Judge on her she's been with YOU and if she is not stripping anymore, then it does not matter if she has changed. I find that sadly most girls who do that were abused in some form as kids... and so they do such things feeling they don't respect.

• Would you still be with a Hitler like person if they changed. Would you be with a pimp or a drug dealer if they changed?

• Hilter would never change, and if someone lives a lifetime doing the same mistake, they're is no hope for them to change. You asked a question, I gave you my answer hoping to help. If she has not changed, then move on.

• there's no point in dating someone if you don't see yourself getting married to her and having kids.

• No you are not.

What Guys Said 1

• From a liberal perspective, yes, absolutely. Strippers are people too.

Then again I'm not liberal.