I bet I can guess things about you, just from looking at your profile pic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it.

• You used to work in mcdonalds years ago, You like cosplay and dressing up, You are looking forward to Halloween.
      Your birthday is somewhere near January or early February.

You hate winter, but like the snow, You live alone

• No it's what my third eye is saying,

• Well your third eye is wrong. Keep meditating bro. You saw my pasts posts stating that I had worked there for a year in the past. I have made plenty of posts stating that I have done cosplay. But everything else is so off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fire away

.

• @samdcb hmm, nice try. I grew up knowing there's no way I can ball LOL

• You have officially made me give up on all Asian people... you should be dissapointed with yourself ;)

• @samdcb Naa, Proud af

What Girls Said 36

• Go ahead then!

• You used to be single but are now in a commited relationship, You like space and astronomy, You like travelling and sightseeing, You speak three languages, You are currently studying

• More or less spot on.

• Oooo okay go.

• ok pick me!

• I can tell from yours that you feel BLUE a lot and you question the reasons that you're on this planet.

You also take most people for fools and you're super bored. How am I doing?

• Go ahead, I'm curious what you can guess. :3

• I fuckin dare you.

• Let the generalizations begin.

• Your somewhat reserved and shy , But not afraid to speak your mind or opinions, You support gay marriage,
      You hate bigots, You like anime,
      Your a student or studying to become a lawyer or artist

• True I guess, I rarely watch anime though and I'm studying to become a "medianom" (not sure if there's a term for that in English). Has nothing to do with being a lawyer. I'll most likely be designing and coding websites and such, doing some online marketing maybe. So not too artsy either. :P

• Haha I'm curious now.
    Are you the clairvoyant guy that wants everyone to send them an image btw?

• You are currently single, You are straight despite accusations of being bisexual, You do modelling on the side, You have some career or are studying to become a photographer,
      You are somewhat confident now but had self esteem issues as a kid, You are french or european

• Ok let's see..
      I am single that's correct.
      I am actually bisexual so that's not right.
      I do model but I'm pursuing a B&M career so that's quite different from being a photographer haha. I love doing fine arts though so you could say I'm kind of creative. Low confidence? I didn't have any as a kid and in my early teenage years. I'm haven't really changed, just became more impulsive about it, there are few days I actually kind of like myself but I passionately detest what I see in the mirror the rest of the time..
      Also, I'm quarter French so I guess that's somewhat right.
      P. S. France is actually a country in Europe ;D

Anyways, you've got it somewhat right, probably better than many others would have guessed.

• Yeah even though i couldnt see your country, i didn't need to... You can just tell a french gal by the Je nais c'est quo, Like i don't know what it is.
      But french people especially women make good models or taking good photos

• 'You like yoga and ballet'

Really now...

• are you takin the piss? You like yoga and ballet, ... there...

• Nope nope and nope. I have an iPhone 6, Verizon is my server haha. I'm from the U. S my background is mostly Italian, Spanish and Lebanese. I have friends from all over the world.

• You can be a disbeliever, But i have guessed others

• Perhaps!

(filler)

• Let's hear it.

• Your birthday is near November or late October, You like bellydancing, You own a HTC phone, You live in a spacious apartment, You live near a beach or some seaside, Your Empathetic (Obviously),

• but that's obvious...

• As was my birthday if you've seen my posts about it. ;P

• Sure, hit me.

• Your nationality is polish, But you live in america, Your birthday is somewhere near early July or late June, You are a cancer i think, You prefer creature comforts, You like American sitcoms,

• I know you most likely just gathered information about me from previous posts, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and be semi-impressed.

• That's an interesting question :) !!! Go ahead ^^

• Your a girlgamer and like open world sandbox games, Your a daydreamer but focused, You have a career as a waitress or something
      You like music and can play the piano or keyboard, Your somewhat of a musician.
      Your French Tunisian, Having being born in Tunisia and then moved to france.

• Ok, have at it.

• You are American, You are African American, ... You birthday is somewhere near late December or early January...

• You like brownies

• Just do it!

• You are straight, despite being accused of being bisexual, You are from hollland, You travel a lot, You have a career in economy, you live with your mom,

• Not exactly true.
      1. Happened before yeah.
      2. yess
      3. Not really. Wish I did but I ain't got money
      4. Hell no. I hate economics.

• lol I'm just wondering who you are

I bet we all know you

You sneaky thing ;) :D

• Okay, go ahead...

• Alright, go on and don't say I am nuts.

• Your bisexual, Your a bit of a scene girl, You are a tomboy and like sports and soccer, You are currently studying, yet worked in fastfood restuarants before,
      You often dump guys after a few months..

• No, I'm autistic and Clairvoyant,

• LOL :P I'll just label you Sherlock Holmes.

• go aheaddd

• Sure, dude

• Ooooo pick me pick me!

• I'll be waiting.

• You've intrigued me now. I dare you

• Okay, try me.

• Totally I wanna know how accurate u can guess lol

• go for it :)

• Ok. Do it then. 😇

• Begin ur assumptions

• Your're originally from Iran, You only date or have a preference in east Asian and korean men,
      You have a career in a clothes shop or in fashion or something, Your still muslims despite not wearing the veil or adhering to it.
      You live with your boyfriend, but sometimes live at your own place

• You can try.

• No, you probably couldn't :P

• You are from Qatar or some arab country, You like working out, You do not like makeup and prefer natural look but you love mascara, eye liner,
      You live in a rented apartment with your boyfriend, you like films

• Oh, you been reading stuff I wrote ^^

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 23

• bet your assumptions would be wrong, but humour me.

• You live with roomates or mates, You have a career in Construction or business, You like the footie, You support Chelsea or Man utd, You and your mates often prank eachother, You like socialising and clubbing,

• Couldn't be more off than that xD but nice try lol

• Sigh... is this what the world has come to nowadays... any one else bored asf from the internet now...

• Try then xD

• You are spaniard, From the Iberian Peninsula, You think Latin American Spanish and the Andalusian accent is crap, You support real madrid. But you prefer basketball now living in the states.
      People often mistake you for being a latino or mexican...

• Holy shit :O xD
      Though people never mistake me from being Mexican, but many think Spaniards are Latinos.

• Start... now Im getting curious.

• I bet you can't bro.

• You look like you still haven't grown up or taken ANY responsibility of any type even though you are almost 30... just from your profile pic haha

• You like indie and RPG video games like World of warcraft, You value monogamous relationships, you have respect for women,
      You have a career in Tech or Computers or something.
      You are an avid reader,

• @samdcb thanks bro I love you too.

@asker whoa that's pretty close but I haven't played WoW in years lol

• Go for it.

• Alright then but I'm betting you'll be off

• You like Hip Hop (Obviously), You think Kendrick is overatted, Your quite introverted, despite seemingly to come across as cool or confident, You like basketball, You like LA team in basketball, You have a career in maintence or janitor or something,

• Yo have we spoke? You're half right except the LA teams thing and maintenance working

• So you're just going through peoples answers in the past and filling the rest with Barnum Statements. Am I right?

• You are sadist, a troll and sad person, You have David cameron with a pig as a profile pic, and most likely believe in the david cameron pigsgate scandal,
      You spend a lot of time online trolling

• All wrong :P your Barnum Statements are no match for my psychology knowledge :P

• You would more than likely be wrong, but go ahead and try.

• Your a joker, You like memes, You like football or used to, You prefer latina girls, You like prank videos, (i know its random, this is what my third eye is saying)
      You still live with your dad or mom,

• Wow, you actually got some things right. I do like memes, I occasionally enjoy prank videos, and I do still live with my mom.

• I told you, I'm clairvoyant... I see things and hear things others do not

• Interesting... Give it a go!

• this will be fun

• Have fun with this one, dude!

• Go on then...

• Have at it.

• this should be good

• My picture is literally of a brick wall haha. So i dont think this question applies to me

• Ok shoot, tell it like it is.

• I think i will be the easiest one

• Nah, I'm too mysterious

• You support Lyon or AC milan, You like soccer, You despise racists , Your muslim and from Egypt or some nation near there, You speak french and arabic or just arabic, You like women who respect themselves

• Despite ac Milan ( real madrid ) and French ( English), you're so damn right, whoaaa

• One, two, three and GO!

• Your a metalhead, You listen swedish melodic death metal, Your favourite bands are Kalmah, Amon Amarth, Children of bodom, Entombed,
      You currently living with girlfriend, You develop software in your spare time

• Go for it!

• k, gogogo...

• Give it a go.