Is it bad that this video doesn't affect me?

This video is trying to get people to go vegan and stop supporting slaughter houses. I mean this video is very sad but... im still gonna eat meat. Is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• no not really

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're a sociopath lmao. Watch Earthlings. Also, Cowspiracy if you care about the environment and Forks Over Knives if you care about Health. If you still don't feel bad for animals, maybe watch the documentary called Unity, as it creates a sense of oneness for all beings on this planet. :)

• Well it ain't really any worse than a predator eating their food alive... And no ones complaining to them about the way they treat their food.__.

• Well, I just threw up. I'll stick to sea food.

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not bad at all. Why should I need to give up my preferred types of food just for the sake of animals?

• no not at all

• it's not that bad and actually quite understandable because the tortured cow blood has already turned you into a blood sucking vampire zombie. i speak from personal experience because i can't stop eating slaughtered/tortured cows either. sad...