A question for basketball fans. Who is your favorite team?

And do they have a realistic chance at winning the title this year?

Most Helpful Girl

• Spurs
    50/50 leaning towards 'no' because of age
    i've just been waiting for them to win back-to-back but i don't see it happening :/

• SPURS! they better win, i got a couple bets with different people on that. dammit they better pull through. getting aldridge was a huge move, i think it'll work. popovich is the best coach in the league.

• between kawhi leonard and lamarcus aldridge leading with the rest playing their role i think they'll be ok. i've been a spurs fan for a very long time lol

• the bandwagon is real

Most Helpful Guy

• WARRIORS!!! what do you think? and i've been a fan since 09 when they drafted curry. and i've been a curry fan since the 07/08 season when he put da team on his fucking back.

• not many of those fans out there

• sorry, they won by 50!

• man the griz got beat down! if the warriors and the spurs end up in the western finals it's gonna be epic.

What Girls Said 2

• Spurs! Best teamwork, no one ball hogs (sorry lebron james fans), good defense and offense. They are a very multicultural and international team. I respect Coach Pop for his decisions. I would really like them to win back to back but I'm going to say we have a 50/50 shot. It all depends on their games during season and injuries.

• OMG a girl who knows her shit when it comes to basketball, I'm in love!! 😍😂
      I seriously love the way you guys play, even though y'all beat our ass in the Finals last year. Much respect for the organization.

• i wish i could give another best answer

• Philadelphia 76ers of course and no, probably not. We suck. But, I'm always a fan.

• that has to be the worst franchise now and it's sad. philly basketball used to be so tough and now they just keep tanking seasons hoping for some magical draft pick to turn the franchise around.

• they've definitely been tanking. They think and a lot of people believe that the path to success for bottom feeder teams is to unintentionally (wink wink) lose a ton so you get good draft picks.

Jalil Okafor had a great first game last night though and with a good big man that is a start

What Guys Said 15

• my fave team is the 76ers. No they don't have a chance in hell to win this year or even a realistic shot at making the playoffs

we have some good young talent and lots of good draft picks this upcoming offseason but we are probably a good 3 years from even being a legitimate playoff contender

• I'm not a huge basketball fan but I like the Boston Celtics.

No they have no realistic chance of winning the title this year lol

• Knicks fan here! It's been very sad these last few seasons

I want OKC to win the chip this year
    I also want Westbrook to get finals Mvp if that happens

• the knicks will probably trade carmelo before the year ends

• it would probably be a multi team trade and they would get draft picks mostly. carmelo isn't winning anything in new york and he'll start being difficult, thus provoking phil jackson (who isn't enamored with him to begin with) to trade him to some team trying to get over the hump.

• Nah I don't buy it
      Carmelo is still a 20+scorer and a good rebounder

• Im a Lakers fan... they have zero shot. Western Conference is too loaded.

• i have a friend who's a massive lakers fan and we bet whether they would make the playoffs this year. needless to say it'll be the easiest money i collected all year.

• Start making plans for what to buy! ;-)

• Probably not, seeing as they don't exist anymore (Kansas City Kings).

• My favorite team is Chicago Bulls. I think they have a chance to make it to the playoffs but, not a chance to win the championship.

• My favourite team is the Miami Heat. The squad actually looks pretty deep this season. Dragic, Wade, Deng, Bosh, Whiteside, Green, Winslow, Stoudamire, McRoberts, Chalmers, Birdman plus others. I reckon we'll make it to the 2nd Round. OKC are my pick to win the championship if they stay healthy.

• the thunder can definitely be a threat if they can stay healthy. durant and westbrook both are mvp candidates, and fun as hell to watch as well.

• Heat fan here, we have a good chance of making it out of the East if we stay healthy. A lot of people are sleeping on us this year, but we're a deep team.

• I want the H brothers to win. I wanna see a team with a dominant big man like Kings, Houston or Clippers to win.

• the clippers have so much talent, it's time for them to play up to their full potential.

• what do you think about Jamal Crawford? I think he is more hurtful to the team than good. He jacks up way too many random shots and barely performs any plays.

• i think he's going to be traded sometime by or before the trade deadline.

• OKC Thunder! Durant and Westbrook tells us that they've got realistic chance.

• To be a Sacramento Kings fan in the NBA is like being a Cubs fan in MLB... :(

• The Raptors, and barely. I don't know about winning

• raptors were pretty good last year and should be a playoff team this year

• The cavaliers and they have the best shot to win

• Pistons and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Raps in 4.

After last year, we should probably specify Raps (win) in 4. Damn maybe we cursed ourselves.