What has been your most embarrassing moment in life?

The title says it all. Spill! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in 3rd grade so maybe 10 years old. A little back story, it was winter and in our classroom at school we had a leaking radiator so there was a bucket full of water next to it. I was hitting on a girl and of course a 3rd grader's idea of hitting on a girl is making fun of her :P she got pissed and grabbed me and threw me acres the room right into the bucket of water. I ended up completely soaked. On top of all mom had to come to school cause I had no dry clothes. When she came in the classroom on the next recess she said in front of everyone "how can you let a girl beat you up, look at yourself you're a man!". Gee thanks mom xD

i.memeful.com/media/post/oMJmZPw_700wa_0.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• • Calling my teacher Hey (name) -_- I'm supposed to address her as Mrs (name) but I forgot argh

• This guy friend of mine literally call me by my nickname which only two other people uses to call me. The other two are girls. So when he did it, my friends laugh 😂 It was more awkward than embarrassed tho.

• Mixed up the languages when speaking to my teacher. Supposed to use Malay, ended up mixing Malay, English and Mandarin. Worse? It was oral test -_- needless to say, everyone laughed lol

• It was in year 6, so 12 years old. The girl that sat beside me in class (on the left) has the biggest crush on this dude that sat two rows beside me (on the right). One day, she wrote "I love you Mark" on a piece of paper while teacher was teaching and asked me to pass it to that guy. I asked the guy that sat in between me and Mark to pass it to him. That fucker opened the paper and announced to the entire class "Kyana has a crush on Mark guys!" Fuck and needless to say, teacher turned around and looked at me. Everyday after that day, people would point and me and say "she has a crush on Mark". -_-

• Aghhh, that last one, hah. That's not cool of that guy at all.

• ahaha oh mai gawd gee thank you! XD

• Haha, you're welcome!

What Guys Said 13

• I have a bad back from a childhood injury. Here's the story of my most embarrassing first date:

I was working at Del Taco at the time and this very attractive customer became quite the regular. It got to the point where she would only come in when I was working and would always ask for me to take her order. She was tall, gorgeous and dark skinned. I was finally able to ask her out on a date.

I asked her where she wanted to eat and she said Applebee's so we went there and gorged. During the dinner conversation I kind of lost track of what we were talking about and my mind wandered away from me but I hear her say..."but you probably don't know anything about my country... do you?" I stared blankly at her because I'd just assumed she was American. I hadn't heard a word of what she was talking about before she asked that question but she was fairly dark skinned. So I nervously asked "Africa?" She laughingly scoffed and said "I'm not African.." I gathered myself examining her features and color, trying to pick up on facial ques... "Mexico?" She laughed and said "No, I'm from El Salvador." I thought I had completely blown it. I probably sounded like such an ignorant white American jackass to her. Well, after dinner she invited me back to her place which amazed me.

We're drinking a little, start kissing and fooling around, we get into bed and start taking our clothes off. She jokingly asks "You want top or do I need to show you how its done?" "No I got this haha." So I got on top and as things were starting to get super heavy and just before I actually inserted my fucking back goes out. I let out a scream and went completely limp. She screams and gets out of bed and turns on the lights. I'm on my hands and knees on her bed with a limp dick now blue-balling and I can't move because of my back. What does she do? She starts laughing at me as I ask her for help. She teases me a bit, then puts some clothes on, THEN she helps me gently out of her bed. She helps me put my clothes back on and walks me downstairs and helps me into my car. I slowly roll down the window and ask "Scale of 1-10, how horridly did I ruin my chances?" She leaned in through the car window and teasingly said "call me tomorrow, dinner is on me." and kissed me as I whimpered from the pain in my back.

The next day she asked me to be her boyfriend. She called me her little old man since I was a few years older than her and my back went out while trying to have sex.

• Hey, it worked out well for you in the end! You didn't ruin your chances from your back going out at one of the worst possible moments.

• How long were you guys together? That's cute

• @RachelBrigs We were together about a year. She started doing some pretty heavy drugs toward the end and became abusive so i ended up breaking up with her. But she got her shit together and from what I've heard is living a nice simple life with her daughter.

• Wore a womens undies on a 100 dollar bet... I know, I know manwhore! I had to where them backwards or everything would have fallen out when I did the pole dance on the boat lol

Hearing about it and seeing the videos that people recorded was not one of my most charming moments!

• Care to share yours?
    Anyway mines is a tie. Okay one involved me walking around the locker room with my junk hanging out of the front part of my underwear unknowingly until my friend pointed it out. It was right after football practice when I was in the 8th grade. Second one, I backed into a tree with my dad's car just trying to back into the parking space in front of all my neighbors. It was a manual so I had trouble letting off the clutch and giving it gas without it stalling out. So I ended up giving it too much gas and back into the tree. Left a huge ass dent in his bumper. But for whatever reason he wasn't mad and just laughed it off. I however was so embarrassed and walked back to the house in shame lol. I was 13, probably the same year the locker room incident happened.

• That was just a bad year for you, huh? :P

I have two stories as well. One was when I was still learning how to ride a bike. I finally had gotten up the courage to ride down one of the hills on my parents' property. The yard has a huge pine tree next to the house and around the perimeter of the yard. Well, you go past all of those trees going down the hill. One time, the handles didn't turn properly and I went straight into the pines instead. Came out with little, red pinpricks from the needles.

The second time happened when I was picking up food from Chipotle for dinner. It had been raining all day, so I walked into the restaurant and wiped my feet on the mat to dry them off. I took one step off the mat and slipped, landing on my ass hard in front of a crowded restaurant. I actually did some damage to myself for a while - had a really bad ringing in my ears where I could hardly hear anything else and lost my peripheral vision for about 40 minutes.

My ego was bruised both times. xD

• It's cute that I love food? Yessss, my dreams have come true. :P

Yeah, I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. xD

• Lol well that you talk so passionately about it haha 😂
      Haha you're silly

Yeah I would too 😅

• Too embarrassing to talk about publicly!

• If only I could remember, my mind's blank and tends to forget all of those moments. Except for those rare few times when they are suddenly brought up in my memory for some reason lol

• Hahaha, I can't blame you for wanting to repress those memories! Keep them stowed away, never to return again.

• forgetting the words in a acting scene. so i just ended up cussing and throwing things at my wife. The teacher was like, these foreign chinese kids know how to express themselves, all the rest of you are holding back lol.

good questions , that's for thinking of one :)

• Oh, man. I'd be just as embarrassed, haha. I'd hold back, though. :P

Glad I could think of one for you!

• I was like 8-9 years old and playing baseball. I was left field and the inning went really long. So long that I peed my pants and got a huge pee stain on my uniform. Once the inning ended, running in, I pretended to trip in the dirt to try and cover it up but it just made it worse.

• A couple a different scenarios.

-A girl hitting me in the balls during kickboxing, cracking my protective cup, and my 10 minute fetal position after the blow

-An unfortunate accident in my pants in 3rd grade

-And finally taking a girl to a concert, getting much too drunk, blacking out, getting taken by security, and having my mother come pick me up.

oh wow I want to punch myself for just thinking about those embarrassing moments

• Hahaha. The any key answer feature on an older phone for sure. My ex mother in law kept calling us over and over while having morning sex in our hotel room visiting for Thanksgiving. I thought I hit decline call but it answered and she got to listen to her daughter begging for me to cum in her during orgasm

• Getting pantsed in front of Catherine W. in 10th grade...

• My roommate caught me giving a blowjob

• Had to take a bet to wear yoga pants and boy shorts for a whole day under my jeans, ended up going swimming later that day and had to change in front of multiple girls and guys

• Ouch. I hope they were comfortable at least, haha.

• Well, that makes up for a little bit of it, I hope. xD

• Definitely did, not gonna say I didn't like wearing them either!!

• When I was wrestling some girl in high school and she pinned me down in front of my friends :P

What Girls Said 12

• I've had a lot but here's a recent one.

I was at a car dealership with my friend while her aunt was looking at cars. We were in the showroom just messing around. We sat in a car and talked for a while. Well at some point I accidentally locked the doors with my toe (I hit the lock button.) Then when we go to leave, I open the door and the alarm is BLARING. echoing in the showroom. Everyone stopped talking, stopped signing papers, and just stared at us. And I stared back. For several minutes until a worker got the alarm off.

Ugh it was so bad lol

• Hmmm... probably being humiliated in 6th grade. There was a boy I liked, Max. The entire class found out because one of the other boys stole my notebook and saw that I had written Max's name in a heart and of course he told everyone. Well one day at lunch, Max asked me out. Of course I said yes. The news spread quickly and people were coming up to me and all. Well fast forward to right before the end of lunch. Max came over and asked for a hug. Looking back I should've paid attention to how everyone was kind of focused on us and how the noise level dropped. But I wasn't thinking. Anyway, he asked for the hug and I go to hug him and he ducks out of it and he goes "you didn't actually think that I really wanted to go out with you did you?" And he laughed. And so did everyone else in the cafeteria.

• I farted while having sex once...

LOL KIDDING!

Nah, while it's not my most embarrassing moment in life, it's kinda embarrassing, haha. I walked into a branch yesterday while trick or treating with friends. Like, I don't know how it happened, but I just kept walking into it and I couldn't stop, haha.

• That damn tree branch come outta nowhere!

• Yes! I was just waling and then BAM! It hit me. And lol, like my brain couldn't process the fact that there was a branch in my face so I just kept fighting it until I realized I was losing a battle with a branch.

• Human - 0. Tree branch - 1. Womp, womp.

;) That is a bit embarrassing, though, haha. I'd probably be the same way.

• In HS I liked this guy so I signed up for the group trip to CA I knew he was going on. Once we got there and we're all sitting by the pool I went over to flirt with him and suddenly my girlfriend came over, a wrapped s towel around me, pulled me aside and whispered "Sarah, you just got your period."

• Nothing too dramatic haha just little things, those are the ones that came to my mind.
    - Calling a guy I just met by his nickname GuiGui (Guillaume) literally 15 minutes after we got introduced
    - Falling in the arms of a guy in the subway T_T (We were like literally hugging and completely over him, thank god he didn't make it awkward
    - Calling my teacher Mom -_-

• Mine is when I went on this band trip to disney world. One of the days we were at blizzard beach water park. Which at the time I was like 12 years old. Anyways I was trying to find the ladies changing room. The one I walked into to... well... I was watching men changing clothes. So I was like,"well this isn't the ladies room."I quickly left before any of the guys in there saw me. :D

• hmm... I can't re-call!

• Probably a tie between breaking my nose with my own knee with like a hundred people watching... and walking straight in on my step dad buck ass naked with nowhere to hide LoL.

• Dang! Both are bad, hah. Were you cheering when you broke your nose?

• Thats what SHE said. ;)

• That's what she did, too. 😂😛

• Embarrassing stuff happen all the time to me. One was , spilling coffee all over myself right before my job interview 😞

• Working up the guts to tell a guy how much I like him and then finding out no matter how much we like one another we likely can't be together on ONE basis... it hurts like a bitch and for some reason I'm embarassed.

• Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. :( That's rough. That one thing can't be overlooked?

• I have 1 child, he has 2. HE WANTS TWO MORE KIDS!!!
      who in the hell wants 5 kids? Like supporting 3 kids would be hard. 5 kids? Fuck no. Lol... he's such a sweetie though.

• Ohhh. Yeah, I see your concern. That is hard to take care of that many children. I'm sorry it had to work out like that, but you should feel brave that you had the guts to say what you were feeling. I probably couldn't, haha.

• A guy's dad walking in on us in bed. And I was on top, totally exposed. 😳

• Got stuck in the changing rooms for 3 hours

• How does that happen? Haha.

• Trust me I was. I had to call my mother to come into the change room to help me get out of the clothes and then she went to the cashier to explain what happened while I was in my bra and Underwear. She ended up buying a new outfit because when they tried to separate the clothes my shirt ripped. I walked out hiding my face as they stared at me 😂

• Oh, no! I've worried about that honestly, haha. I've put on a shirt or two at home that took seemingly forever to get out of. You poor thing. I'd feel the same, hah.