Do you like looking ugly sometimes?

It's almost like a solace.

Kind of like knowing that no one can see the real you.

Or sometimes it's just tiring always getting unwanted attention. It's nice being invisible at times.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Fuck you.

2. The "real you" has nothing to do with physical appearance.

3. Seriously, fuck you. A lot of us would kill for some "unwanted attention". Congrats, you're a special person people want to get to know thanks to your vagina.

• Actually, just wanted to point out: people are attracted to me because of my kindness which is also complemented by my looks.

Not the body seeing as how I'm always covered

• Doubt it.

• I'm sorry, I get pissy when I'm tired.

Most Helpful Girl

• i LOVE not putting effort into my appearance sometimes. and it's true, when i do, i tend to become more... invisible, although i must admit for me that is a bittersweet feeling because it makes me realise just how people's perception changes based on what they see.

What Guys Said 5

• I try looking ugly but I can't, Im just too cool to look ugly

• how do girls look ugly only sometimes? is it as simple as removing the makeup?

• LOL

It's as simple as not combing your hair properly, not dressing up properly, looking dishevelled almost. A very rugged look

• oh that's my girlfriend crawling out of bed in the morning. that is definitely the real her hahah

• Not ugly just not drawing attention

What Girls Said 1

• I understand what you are saying. People can be tiring sometimes. You just want to disappear at times.