Ridiculous hypothetical question?

Would you rather move to Mars or live the rest of your life in an underwater building? You can bring your family and best friend I guess.

• Mars
  • under water

Most Helpful Guy

• Mars.
    brainstomping.files.wordpress.com/.../...munds.jpg

An underwater building is fine and all but it's not exactly breaking new frontiers eh.

• Yes yes yes! I am with you! 😄 I'm going to mars. Well probably not but I wish

• Ha well I guess there's at least you and I on the rocket ship off this rock eh ya crazy cool person.
      Thanks for the MHO by the way.

• No problemo😎

What Guys Said 7

• FYI : hypothetical questions means you don't want answers.. So you got the first part right of it being ridiculous, lol.

so i am going to answer you anyway, lol
    Since they found water on Mars, ! will pick underwater on Mars.

• Hypothetical question means I want to talk start a goofy conversation with lots of people 😜

• I go to Mars. I want to see something different, explore something that has never been explored.

• An underwater building would be much more interesting. Besides, you can connect to the internet from an underwater building. It wouldn't work so well from Mars. The round-trip time to Earth would vary from 5 minutes to 25 minutes.

• Hahaha 😂 oh yeah, internet. Hadn't thought of that. Wait... Maybe Martians have invented their own internet.

• Underwater, mars is just a desolate planet with no life... at least underwater we would have a beautiful view of all the various life forms living with us

• Wouldn't you at least like to visit mars? 😊 I would hehe I want to travel to a different planet

• Yeah, I get you now. 😁
      Who knows what's really really far out? Maybe totally habitable (by humans) planets!
      A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

• No way! Not stay! Just visit probably! This question was giving permanent options though.

• I have played too much Bioshock to choose an underwater facility.

• Living under water is cool

• Move to mare
    I want to see how outer space,🌍 and other planets looks like it will be really fun if it's possible..
    It would be romantic too you know we can hold our hands and can see stars and meteorite so clearly :p

What Girls Said 6

• Underwater sounds fun. I mean, there's all the underwater creatures there.

• Underwater lol I love water and only 5% of our seas have been explored which means we have found only a small fraction of sea creatures. If i lived in an underwater building with people I love and know then fuck yes. do you know how many awesome pictures i could get

• Underwater. I dunno. Mars just makes me nervous and uncomfortable.

• Mars seems to be more interesting :)

• Tbh I think Mars is pretty damn ugly.
    But seriously, underwater 😂 hopefully like Atlantis and if I were a mermaid..

• I rather live underwater that would be cool!