Do you think George. w. bush is a war criminal?

Do you think George. w. bush is a war criminal? and he should be imprisoned and before an international tribunal.

• Yes.
    42% (8)59% (13)51% (21)Vote
  • No.
    58% (11)41% (9)49% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Girl

• The Americans will never go for that, because their foreign policy is to believe that they're always right and the world should just follow after them blindly as they blunder along, making things worse.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a war criminal, he's a piece of shit, the list goes on and on. His warmongering has added $4-7 TRILLION in debt (way more than all social programs combined). He's added to the national debt more than anyone in recent history. He's the worst US President in recent history as well.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• And Obama should join him

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that kind of the president's job, though?

No politician is fair... ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it said "Do you think Google w bush is a war criminal?" And needless to say I was extremely confused where the w bush came from and ho google could be a war criminal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• He and many others should be on ICJ a long time ago but it's not gonna happen. Even single acts, like bombing that hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, are obviously not war crimes and never will be, according to ICJ.

If you take last 15 years into account it's impossible to say that Americans are good guys. It may be sad and grotesque but when compared to voulchers in Washington, Putin is way better. Yes, an ex-KGB authoritarian is momentarily a "good guy".

Well done USA.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. You could charge him with war crimes, but he'd be considered unfit to plead, due to mental disorder, and noone's going to argue with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't imprison the mentally retarded. Bush was just a puppet and too stupid to pull off everything he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Utter and complete moron who couldnt choose a vice president properly yes,
    War criminal, no,
    Cheney is the war criminal

0|0
    0|0
  • The people behind him, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Live long enough in military affairs and everyone becomes a war criminal. There's too many laws to follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hitler was a war criminal

0|0
    0|0
  • No more than president Obama

0|0
    0|0
  • No more than Obama, Clinton, Truman.

2|0
    0|0